By Anonymous - 17/03/2018 05:00

Today, while working at my dead-end call centre job that couldn't get any worse, I answered a call from a customer who was having loud sex. I still needed to sound professional and tell her when a product was released. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 690
You deserved it 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lobby_Bee 17

Who makes calls during sex?? I'm baffled by this.

A friend of mine had one experience,A drunk guy called and asked how to send tacos to the other guy over Bluetooth, He too needed to be professional told him those options are not available in our services And the guy replied he is not happy with your customer service.

Comments

A friend of mine had one experience,A drunk guy called and asked how to send tacos to the other guy over Bluetooth, He too needed to be professional told him those options are not available in our services And the guy replied he is not happy with your customer service.

I think she’s going to know when the “product” is released. Hint: it’s a few seconds before he asks her to make him a sammich.

At least it was a balanced conversation; you both found out when something was coming.

Lobby_Bee 17

Who makes calls during sex?? I'm baffled by this.

In dead-end jobs these are the things we live for. They sometimes make you smile, and some times gross you out, but in the end it's what makes the day go by faster, and thats all that matters.

Sounds like a butt dial... or some appendage/body part dial.

Yeah, but calling a random number during sex? It's one thing to hit the speed dial for a friend or family member, but some call center? I guess OP couldn't say, "I think you have the wrong number" and hung up.

The thought of your new product, it's just sooo hot...

Catlover1130 14

I've worked in 5 call centers and have gotten some quite interesting calls. There's one in particular that stands out in my memory, and it was when I was working in a reservations center for a hotel chain. This Irish guy called and got through to me once, and he asks me, "If I got myself in the balls with a wooden spoon, would you listen to me scream?" I didnt find out till later that apparently he calls all the time and asks the same question, and he's famous in our call center.

Oh or the times men call just to hear a girl talk as they **********?? Had those tons of times working the night shift for Netflix lol.