By joy - 07/02/2012 17:49 - United States

Today, while I was going to the bathroom, my engagement ring fell off into the toilet, which then automatically flushed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 437
You deserved it 5 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

somerandomdude19 2

I guess its time to RING up your boyfriend to tell him what happened

Clamcreepy 7

Damn that's money down the drain

Comments

emmanizzer 6

It was obviously not your size if it just slipped off of your finger. Now I guess you have an excuse to get one that fits?

lalanelson23 0

NougbThey don't come cheap enough to just "get another one"

NougbThey? What the hell are you typing?

thinkPlNK 0

29 - she meant "no they." i don't think it was that hard to digest what she was trying to say.

I dont think whatever she's typing on is that ****** up

emmanizzer 6

I was just kidding.... I know it's not like you can really just pop over to the jewelry store and get another one. Well, I guess you could if you're rich....

Matty1188 6

1 - Fingers swell and shrink. Sometimes my ring is loose, and other times it's almost too tight.

My aunt had the same thing. Dunno how much your ring but my aunt was out $8000. FYL.

ThisIsMyReign 4

No one cares that your aunts cheap.

traze 7

What the ****?! What?!...how is this related?! How is she cheap?!

ThisIsMyReign 4

"What does that mean?" "No one knows what it means. But, it's provocative."

traze 7
BlindyMcGee 2
traze 7

What do you mean?! Your not sure if "SRS"?!....

That's a real cool story bro. But it wasn't really needed :)

Traze, "srs" means "serious". And ThisIsMyReign is clearly trolling. The only thing worse than a troll is a bad troll.

traze 7

Sup doc, glad to see your still here and kicking...and thanks for the whatever that was and I'm srs.

Traze, many trolls much more skilled than ThisIsMyReign have tried and failed to get rid of me. I'm like pocket lint - no matter how much you pick at me, I still come back. And you wonder just what the hell is this shit, and why is it here?

traze 7

So true...those bastards, no relation to you my good sir,...breeding inside my pockets...Live long and prosper way ahead of these trolls.

xStaciexLynnx 15
jillianmathers12 13

I don't think a warranty will cover the ring falling into a toilet!

If she words it right, she could claim it was lost in a flood.

xStaciexLynnx 15

Good warranties cover EVERYTHING. Lol.

Especially broken cymbal warranties at guitar center! They don't even need proof, just call a number and a machine automatically refunds the money...

Hope op gets this because you can get it back. May come out if ya take off the pipe.

Damn it, I just got through layin the pipe.....

1crabbygirl 10

WOW, what a guy. useful info on FML. faith in humanity restored.

sparxva 12

If you bought it with a visa, mastercard or amex it may be covered under the loss provisions of the warranty. It may also be covered by homeowner's insurance.

morgan020 0

It would depend on the value of the ring. My home owners policy only covers up to $2500 which is only about 1/4 of what it would take to replace my wedding/engagement rings. Hopefully the fiancé took out a separate policy on the ring to have it covered just in case. But for some reason I'm doubting that.

somerandomdude19 2

I guess its time to RING up your boyfriend to tell him what happened

Jakesterk96 8

He's not going to be happy about all that money going down the drain...

And ENGAGE in a discussion on how to replace it.

And for the husband to DIVORCE the situation

She*** or he depending what. State/province

Clamcreepy 7

Damn that's money down the drain

omgthatsosuppera 4

Actually, it's money down the toilet

hotPinklipstick 24

36- Last time I checked a toilet flushes water down a drain pipe. So either way is correct.

jvillan87 5

He would if he was a plumber 104...or has chronic diarrhea.

That really sucks. Hope you find a way to do something about getting a new one if not FYL...

TheFamilyElf 17

Yeah, Fyl, but what about your poor fiancé? Good luck explaining that one.