By Lookalike - 12/05/2014 14:38 - United States - Nitro

Today, three different strangers stopped me on the street and asked if I was Brad Pitt. Either there's some kind of conspiracy going on, or I'm the world's ugliest woman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 467
You deserved it 5 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh dear, well at least Brad Pitt is a good looking person, I mean if I were going to look like a guy, I would want to look like him. :)

At first I was like "how is this an FML?" Till I read the least sentence. that just means you're a handsome woman.

Comments

Oh dear, well at least Brad Pitt is a good looking person, I mean if I were going to look like a guy, I would want to look like him. :)

ThatOneGuy719 16

At least that's a positive way to look at it hahaha, good thing she looks like Brad Pitt and not like Richard Simmons!

Well OP should have asked which version. The Achilles version or the Benjamin Button version?

I'd rather look like Robert Downey Jr. if I had to look like a guy, but hey take what you can get, right?

incoherentrmblr 21

Well, at least you get to go home to Angelina Jolie & "x" amount of adopted kids...

Question still remains though, is the OP brad pitt or a fugly woman

im sorry to hear that. those guys are just wrong

how do you know they are wrong? have you seen OP?

At first I was like "how is this an FML?" Till I read the least sentence. that just means you're a handsome woman.

badluckalex 23

I dont think woman want to be "handsome"

The word handsome by definition is still gender neutral.

StillUsesMyspace 22

Unfortunately this is the real world where connotation of a word outweighs the literal definition every time.

That is a difficult situation... I'm sorry OP.

Hey, at least Brad Pitt is an attractive man. They could have mistaken you for Gollum.

onorexveritas 23

I actually met a girl who resembled Gollum quite a bit. stringy hair even.

Well on the bright side, it's a good thing you're not a mam because otherwise you'd be a heart breaker. Also, a possible jerk and God knows there's enough of those already.

Yes, because everyone who looks good must be a jerk.

Which version of Brad Pitt though? The trampy looking one with the bad beard or what?

this made my think of Tosh.O this season he's dressing up in different Brad Pitt character outfit.