By sunkissedevil - 31/03/2016 02:52 - United States - Fergus Falls

Today, someone accused me of stuffing my bra when some tissue fell out. I was too embarrassed to tell them I wasn't stuffing, the tissue was used to sop up my boob sweat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 661
You deserved it 1 895

sunkissedevil tells us more.

Thank you everyone for your help! My friend suggested I use Monkey Butt powder since her boyfriend uses it for his butt sweat xD so problem solved! I use it everyday :) Still use tissues or washcloth if I know I'll be getting freaky with the BF later so he doesn't taste the powder! (or just use a wipe to clean off lol)

Top comments

Even if you were, they shouldn't make fun of you. People more than likely do that because they feel insecure about themselves, and that would only make it worse.

Comments

Talcum powder can cause ovarian cancer. There's lawsuits about it already.

That's to people who applied it in the genital area.

Even if you were, they shouldn't make fun of you. People more than likely do that because they feel insecure about themselves, and that would only make it worse.

Flash them. Or stuff the tissues with boobsweat down their throat :)

Ew, you SWEAT?! What are you, some kind of human? Whenever my internal temperature rises to much, and nearly silent fan turns on and ventilates my circulatory system. You should really look into one of those, you disgusting freak.

I know. I bet that she craps when she goes to the toilet, too. Absolutely repulsive!

I had all of my sweat glands seared shut years ago. The sweat backs up into my circulatory system and causes major medical issues, and I also have to pant to regulate heat. Totes worth it.

I think if they're nosy enough not to mind their own business about your bra stuffing habits they deserve lengthy explanations about boob sweat.

Even if you had been stuffing it with tissue, it is none of their business and doesn't affect them.

Deodorant works pretty well for me if that helps op!

Shove the sweaty tissue down their throats :)

"Sop up" paints an image of just BUCKETS pouring out

blueRocks 15

My mom used to roll a wash rag up & lines the bottom of her bra with it. Now she cuts bandanas in strips & uses them.

PePziNL 20

I initially read 'bananas'... I was very confused.