By whymomwhy - 11/07/2015 17:20 - United States - Salem

Today, my mother talked shit about me to the cat while I was in the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 341
You deserved it 2 880

Same thing different taste

Comments

I'm replying to #1 lulululululululul

Thanks for clarifying that. We would have never known who you were responding to if you didn't tell us. Oh and just so we're clear I'm replying to #11. Your welcome for saving you the headache of trying to figure out who I was responding to.

You're** damn edit period ended before I caught that.

hey #30 I just witnessed a pair of extremely angry **** passing by. if their yours, you need to calm them.

Just for your knowledge, I wasn't being angry. Just sarcastic. It may seem like I was being angry and sarcastic but never fear, I am not as bitchy as my comment seemed. My bad.

Also 34, my **** are positively happy. I can assure you of that.

This could be a catastrophic event in their relationship.

JMichael 25

this really tickles my whiskers.

this is the purr-fect time for the OP to talk to their mom.

star14394 20

I guess she likes one-sided conversations

I don't know what's worse, the fact mom is talking to the cat, or talkin shit about her offspring. All you have to do is say you're a product of her and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

nataliewby 25

Did you guys end up getting into a catfight?

JustinJK 21

OP probably wasn't feline a catfight because they were probably too fur-ious after the betrayl of their mothers apawing behavior. Idk lol stahhhpp

I talk shit with my cats all the time.

JMichael 25

You know mommy only loves you Mr. Tinkles, unlike that ungrateful child of mine.

Not really what you would call a purrfect parent.

Damn, I was feeling good about this when I posted it.

PizzaElHutt 7

Time to spread a rumor about your mom! To the cat.