By Anonymous - 15/09/2011 04:42 - United States

Today, my husband told me the only reason we're still together is because he can't afford to move out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 105
You deserved it 3 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him that he's in luck, and that you can afford to kick him out.

Kick him out and laugh at him when you walk by his blanket on the sidewalk where he lives from then on

Comments

Well OP be glad you can play a minor role.

Tell him to move back with his parents, or buy him a box he can use as his new home :)

MagicGiraffe 12

I can't stand how the male (in most cases) pays for the house, fixes it up, and puts so much of his paycheck into it, yet he's the one that gets kicked out...

24- The Offensive Coordinator doesn't get fired when the Head Coach ***** up. Just say'n.

monkeys1315 0

Tell him to move back in with his parents

24, I'm not sure about in this family, but in families with children, the wife would generally keep the house as the children would most likely stay with the mother for most of their time. Plus, remember the saying 'what's yours is mine'. That's how it is in married couples (most of the time) so really, it's both their money and pay checks not just his.

cimh 9

Sorry but OPs post doesn't even sound like that her husband was paying etc for the house! So HOW did you get to this conclusion?

Even if he did put money into the house or what ever does not mean it is more his than hers, and for all you know she has also put a lot of money in the house because she clearly earns money because he can't afford to leave her or the house!

You know what I can't stand the woman bears his children, takes care of them and her husband, does his laundry, makes him dinner etc then he decides he needs a mistress or a girlfriend and decides to divorce/ leave his wife... She should be allowed to keep the house

MagicGiraffe 12

First, my comment was more of something that I was reminded about from the FML. Second, I was mostly talking about gold diggers and whatnot in which their main purpose is to marry a man for his money, then divorce him and take his stuff.

Kinda sounds like she should have known there was a problem

Tell him that he's in luck, and that you can afford to kick him out.

Brooding99 15

Kick him out and laugh at him when you walk by his blanket on the sidewalk where he lives from then on

Lol you're too nice, the best thing he would get from me for covering is a stack of newspapers that I used to cover an oil leak.

vibeplayer1112 0

He may own the house, therefore he can kick her out if he really wants to, he may just be nice and is going to let her have the house,

Nikkitaria 9

Sucks when something like this happens and if a divorce occurs, all properties are divided 50/50 when actually one person paid for most of the stuff. Hopefully that's not your case and you can dump his ass.

cimh 9

those divorce regulations do differ a lot from country to country!

ReynshineCutting 10

Yeah like the good ole USA, she'll get the kids, the house, the best car(s), and up to 45% of your income for child support til they are 18, especially if you are wealthy, simply to balance the financial burden because of the status of main bread winner's future earning potential. Joy!

That's unfair to say if the woman charged him for all she does like daycare, maid, chef, prostitute etc he would make less than he would owe her and I'm saying prostitute because these women should charge these men for everything they had to do apparently at home mothers don't deserve money to help support their children and since they didn't make any $ then why not toss mom and kids out in the streets so the husband can keep the house only he paid for I think not!!!!

kosherkraut 5

I agree with what you're saying 100% but a little bit of punctuation would make it a lot easier to read.

Oh he sounds like suuuuch a gentleman. You got yourself a good man there! Great catch.

Senior29 8

dnt have sex with him 4 a month, he'll shut up

Why isn't this suggested more often?! Dr. Phil needs to take some notes lol

theyre probly not even haveing sex if he openly admitted this

oh my!with saying so!I think he is ready to move out

atlanta_lex 0

You should kick him out since he sounds like he's already an unemployed freeloading bum anyways