By loser - 01/03/2009 00:22 - United States

Today, my fiancée broke up with me. Via a myspace message. While we were in the same apartment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 368 494
You deserved it 32 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

collegegrrl 0

all time low. what a scumbag.

#11 I realized this too. Fiance is the masculine form of the word, while Fiancee is the feminine form. So if OP was correct in their spelling then the "scumbag pussy douchebag" in this story is actually a woman.

Comments

collegegrrl 0

all time low. what a scumbag.

LadyMederise 0

That happened to me too. He cheated on me while he was in Iraq.

I agree with #1. he is pathetic for doing that, and a wimp for not saying it to your face.

justynicole 0

YDI for still having a myspace. Laaaaame.

bulgeinmypants 0

174- that's exactly what I was thinking.

agsilver 14

Thats really terrible. But look on the bright side, he was a loser! HE HAD MYSPACE!

And YouTube came out in 05???? So??? MySpace died around 2006-2007

skulskinator 5

Damn this was back when myspace was popin

Cynthia_fml 0

actually, it wasnt the girl who was broken up with, a GUYS fiancee (as in the woman) broke up with HIM. not all guys are d-bags. you can tell because hes logged as a guy and is gender shows.

Quacki 0

Also, fiancé= male fiancée=female.

alicat72998 0

204- I remember it by the word female having two 'e's and male only having one. :p

At least you found out how much of a pussy he is. Better now than after the wedding.

The op is a guy so his ex was most likely a girl. don't automatically say 'he's' a pussy.

peasonearth 8

he could also be gay though. lolol

#11 I realized this too. Fiance is the masculine form of the word, while Fiancee is the feminine form. So if OP was correct in their spelling then the "scumbag pussy douchebag" in this story is actually a woman.

has anyone realized that the author of this fml is male, naturally i assume then his fiance is female, who cars about spelling or gender though, i m pretty sure we all agree that your fiance was a total bitch!

jackaaa 0

good riddance. If the communication in your relationship is so poor that he/she broke off a wedding via myspace, your relationship was doomed before it started. now go out and meet real people.

Yeah, I as a male am offended that everyone assumed it was a dude. Statistically speaking, it is more likely for a woman to reject a man than vica-versa.

Sweej 1

True, but that's only because women are somewhat picky when it comes to men; whereas men will take anything decent. And yes, I am a male, and that is my POV (see what I did there?)

#'s 1-10 **** you feminist bitches! always hatin on a man! im glad #11 caught that shit, here some guy is telling a FML about how his woman ****** his shit up and you have to go hating on the man making him feel like more shit cuz yall think he did it! shame on yall! some bullshit!

crazyfreak19 0

I completely agree it's not always the guy you kno

superangryandy 2

If we destroy lifetime the feminist species will diminish.

xSunnyOlivia 17

Wow, you reaaaalllly like bullshit. .__.