By creepermagnet - 06/04/2009 19:39 - United States

Today, I went on a date with a guy for the first time. We went to Starbucks and got coffee. We talked for a while, and we were joking and having a good time. Suddenly, he put his hand on my stomach and said, "Soon, this will be plump with my seed." FML
I agree, your life sucks 399 708
You deserved it 46 064

creepermagnet tells us more.

creepermagnet 0

Let me tell you the rest of the story: this actually happened a couple months ago, but I just discovered this site. First off, there was NO second date. My God. Right after he said that, I told him I wanted to go home (he had driven, and I didn't have a car or any way to get home). He then asked if I wanted to go to the woods so he could "do things to me." I told him no, going home would be fine. He took me home and I called him and told him I never wanted to see him again. For half an hour, he tried to convince me to see him again, but I eventually just hung up. For a month or so he called me every day but I didn't answer. Finally, I grew tired of this and I answered the phone. I told him he was really scaring me and he needed to stop trying to contact me. He told me, "I was falling in love with you but they all laughed at me!" (Mind you, I do not know who "they" are. Nor do I wish to know). I told him I was very sorry, but he had to stop calling me or I would contact the police. He then said to me, "Where is the darkness??? Why do you paint me as a demon when I just want to show you the light???" I haven't spoken to him since.

Top comments

Comments

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA I am going to laugh for days about this one.

mini_munny 0

hahahahah sorry this is too funny. But on a side note, you guys were still joking... right?

Veryberry05 0

OMG o.O......>_< Seriously?! END IT!!

WTF. O_= CREEPER. STAY AWAY. ... at this same time, that's kinda lulz. XD

Smiley14_fml 0

hahahaha WTF who says that? lol hilarious though lmao

hahahahahahahaha I just came back from a first date myself, i thought it was a little awkward but yours really put mine in perspective :P

That's the funniest damn thing I've read this past hour.