By Oh my god ew - 03/01/2018 10:19

Today, I was watching the news. Apparently a local pizza shop was shut down after pictures of a hundred cockroaches scuttling on the make table were posted online. In my hand was a slice of the pizza I had ordered there yesterday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 028
You deserved it 516

Symphoniaes tells us more.

Hey, OP here. This happened a little while ago, and I wanted to give an update. They actually had the gall to reopen the store “under new management” and put big yellow signs in the windows to let everyone know that they were open and hiring. I drove by there yesterday, however, and the windows and door were boarded up. I still throw up a little just thinking about it.

Top comments

No matter how good the pizza is there, cockroaches will never catch on as a popular topping.

A topping worst then pineapple, cockroach

Comments

A topping worst then pineapple, cockroach

No matter how good the pizza is there, cockroaches will never catch on as a popular topping.

At least you're getting enough protein in your diet.

Lobby_Bee 17

The cockroaches are there to clean up the place. It should be clear of unused pizza ingredients. Can't say the same for roach feces though.

exileonmainst 16

On the second day of christmas, my true love gave to me, two roaches on a pizza and a shit in a mitsubishi!

jebron 13

Cockroaches and it takes them a day to deliver!

They wasn't there for no reason They was just being following the cook around singing,"We are Family!"

I got bad news OP. Those weren't olives on that pizza.

Fam you know me too well, the only topping I get on my pizza is black olives. I’m not playing when I say that I actually thought about that when this happened._.