By Anonymous - 08/02/2013 21:20 - United States - Woodbridge

Today, I was taking a stroll in our yard, when my mother decided it would be hilarious to run me down with her Segway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 189
You deserved it 3 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheManager 6

Grand theft auto her ass!! Knock her off and take it for a spin.

Comments

asnakelovinbabe 16

more context is needed, but still, you have gotta wonder why some random mom would just have a Segway. 'MERICA

11- why not? Some people got money to blow.

Why not have a Segway? I don't have one, but if I did I would take it everywhere. And be like the mom and pull some hit and runs.

#15 I know what you mean. I had blown my money but it said I sucked at blowing it, so my money cheated on me with a cashier. :(

Excuse me, but you must have misjudged the intentional meaning of my comment. I was not referring to OP specifically, but 'you' as in 'your family'. Plural, you know?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

41- i assume you are typing that on a computer or a phone which if you didn't buy or your parents didn't buy and donated the money instead... You see where I'm going with this? Segway for life, homie.

Dang #41 way to depress everybody. I still say buy a Segway!!

Sorry 41 but some families work for a living and family goes first. Yes, I understand it's a Segway, but do you have a car or any 1st world item? If so, how come you didn't send money and complained about someone else spending their hard earned money.

GoodLookingGeese 10

I hate it when someone forces me to help others - it's called socialism. Only free market and free will works fine in real world. If someone's bought Sagway that's fine, even great - try to be happy 4 him.

tmmundy 17

41..and just how much of you're hard earned money have you given up to solve world poverty, HIV or cancer? What items, such as the electronic device you used to type your comment, have you given up to help solve these issues? Don't start judging other people you don't even know about how they spend their HARD EARNED MONEY!!

Why wouldn't you buy a segway?? well maybe because it's a waste of money for everyone that has a pair of legs. And it looks ridiculous. Only fat people and cops use those things.

rikitsumiatsu 11

Your mom must be extremely lazy to have a segway

Or awesome. Segways are so fun, no matter how lazy (or not) you are!

What does having a Segway have anything to do with being lazy? If we are going with your thought process then anyone who eats dessert is a fat ****. You don't know her she may participate in yoga classes, go running, work a hard job where she earns the money to buy a Segway, and be on a healthy lifestyle plan. God forbid if someone has fun with the money they earn.

The girl is "going for a stroll in her yard". I don't know about you guys but my yard has never been "stroll worthy". I'm thinking there just rich mofos with a big ass yard and segways.

TheManager 6

Just because I'm whit ... ****, I'm black. Unintentional combo breaker.

bluebob13 10

She knows in heart they think she's too white and nerdy...

Pop pop hope no one see me, getting freaky ;)

I'm nerdy in the extreme and whiter than sour cream

I was contemplating of whether it not to say that ^ ..or what I said instead. I chose wrong.

NotGabe 28

You must be walking really slow.

Grand theft auto her ass!! Knock her off and take it for a spin.

Omfgitsmia 15

Why does your mom own a segway?

mangoboy1 19

I really want a Segway but pimped out with chrome rims, a spoiler and with an extra motor or something so I can race other people on their pimped out segways

I want one with miniguns and a rocket launcher. Then I'm takin on Chuck Norris.

You're good as dead if you try that man.

Sir_ND_Pity 35

Chuck Norris doesn't battle. He only allows you to lose.

It must have been a short stroll... In your yard.

jem970 19

I've always wanted to ride one of those!