By Anonymous - 12/03/2010 07:00 - Australia

Today, I thought I lost my wallet. Canceled my bank cards. Bought a new wallet. Got a $141 parking fine at the motor registry while getting my replacement license which also cost me $22. Went to go to the gym and when I went to put my bike jacket on, felt something inside the sleeve. My wallet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 010
You deserved it 31 748

Romie1985 tells us more.

I actually did look for my wallet, spent over 3 hours looking for it in all obvious places, tore my house apart, checked my clothing pockets several times. It wasn't in the pocket, it fell down the sleeve of my motorcycle jacket. You say I'm an idiot yet half you people can't even read. "Should of checked your pockets". It was down in the sleeve not in the pocket.

Top comments

If you didn't even check all your coats and jackets before thinking you'd never find your wallet again, you totally deserve it.

I agree with 42. Look everywhere more than once before you overreact like that.

Comments

it's only what? 163 dollars? be a big boy and stop complaining

I agree with 42. Look everywhere more than once before you overreact like that.

ThuhBoss 0

Everyone, watch out for Snickerdoodles on this one.

i was thinking about that too. Snick will have a field day with this one!

Did you lose your subjects as well?

matt1337c 0

I hate when that happens! though you just took it to the max.

If you didn't even check all your coats and jackets before thinking you'd never find your wallet again, you totally deserve it.

I agree with you, why would you do that before you checked everywhere?!

YDI for not being totally sure you lost your wallet.

Confusion says: If you don't keep tabs on your wallet, you and your money are soon parted, fool!

Do you mean Confucius? o.O Or am I the mistaken one?

You are the mistaken one, littlexlion. Yes, it is supposed to be Confucius on #8's comment, but Confusion is such a great friend of mine and that sounds like something he would say. I'm sorry; I didn't order the lamb with my dry cleaning. You can just go back to your bus and drive away, Mr. Mayor.

NOVAgal 0

YDI for not checking the most common places.

bugmenotmofo 34

His life isn't ******, he did that to himself.

I actually had a hard time reading this because of the incomplete sentences.

wrappedinplastic 0

jeezum if I see one more person write retarted instead of retarded or call someone a retart one more time, my brain is going to explode from the irony, you dumb *****

youthink_fml 0

YDI. Seriously, you don't keep track of your wallet? And parking fines at the motor registry? You're an idiot.