By WhyGodWhy - 18/10/2016 06:33 - United States - Addison

Today, I spent the first night in my new home as a first-time homeowner. I was relaxing and enjoying the feeling of having my own space when I reached over to get my glasses and came back with a cockroach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 659
You deserved it 813

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just think, that's not just any cockroach. That's YOUR cockroach.

Divorce the cockroach and the house will be all yours.

Comments

Aww come on, he only wanted to have a friendly conversation!

Nitpick time: Roaches aren't disease carriers (nor do many of them fly). About the worst they can do is transport mold around. Besides that, they're actually extremely clean. That said, I totally don't blame anyone for not wanting them crawling all over their house. (Another minor fact: Most of them don't actually breed explosively enough to "infest" a house. Buuut if you do see one in your house it probably is one of the types that do.)

Thats pretty normal when you just move into a home or apartment, set out some roach traps and buy roach spray and they'll be gone soon!

I own my own house. FML. Make the cockroach pay rent if you're that concerned.

Just think, that's not just any cockroach. That's YOUR cockroach.

Part of being a homeowner, rather than a renter, is dealing with problems in your home all by yourself.

Divorce the cockroach and the house will be all yours.

Is it a flying one? Those are a great feature of Texas!

Nnnno. Not all cockroach species even have wings. Among those that do, some don't fly as adults.