By ronz - 08/02/2012 13:26

Today, I sneaked off work early. As I was in the elevator on the way down to leave, it stopped at my boss's floor, and he got in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 774
You deserved it 44 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Elevarors are not a very sneaky way of leaving work......

taytaylal 11

Ydi. Don't go on the elevator, you go down the stairs.

Comments

BAbubbleZ 0

Either dont leave work or when he caught u just say u were goin on a smoke break.

Or say that you were just getting something from your car, or that you're stepping out to pick up something you might need. Or say you aren't feeling well and you feel nauseous/have diarrhea (both are necessary things to be sent home for) and say you were coming to look for him to tell him you need to go home.

Or don't leave work early and do the job you're getting paid to do.

bitchslapped22 14

Elevarors are not a very sneaky way of leaving work......

LunaDragon 10

Exactly that's why rappel down the side of the building like ninja.

Jbfu 0

Shouldn't have "sneaked" out. You should have snuck out, I hear that works a lot better.

SecretMe00 5

What he should have done was take the darn stairs!!!

Zahur 0

i think OP needs to not try to cheat his/her way through life. KARMA

64- What if OP works at the top of a very large skyscraper?

Be veeewy veeewy quiet... We're hunting wabbits... Just wait till we get to floor 11...

Be veeewy veeewy quiet... We're hunting wabbits... Just wait till we get to floor 11...

I'd like this but the number is too funny. So like*

taytaylal 11

Ydi. Don't go on the elevator, you go down the stairs.

logiee_bearr 6

Don't be lazy take the stairs next time !

rikitsumiatsu 11

you should know better the only way to get out of a building is secret agent style

LunaDragon 10

Like in Mission Impossible and base jump off the roof and into a nearby park or something like a boss.

With OP's luck he would probably land on his boss' car as he was getting in.

now, THAT'S what we call inconspicuous....

what was your excuse? or did stand there in ackward silence? lol

I wanted to meet u and they told, u just left...I ran for elevator.Thank god I catch u..

melibear89 7

I think I lost a few brain cells trying to read that.

TwinArmageddons 4

I... No.... Brane..... Lft..... Comant.... Bd

*inserts comment into Idiot-English Translation Engine* "You should have said to your boss, 'I wanted to meet you and they told me you just left, so I ran for the elevator. Thank god I just caught you!' I typed this comment with my pinky toes." You're welcome.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

He/she is probably NOT a native English speaker, which actually makes him/her more intelligent than most Americans, including yourself. You should try learning a second, third, or fourth language and take direct criticism for not being able to concoct sentences in a structurally correct way. It's loads of fun, as I'm sure piccalo could tell you.

The fact that you believe stereotypes doesn't make you any smarter.

OCDC 9

Actually I speak English and I'm working on being fluent in Spanish. But thanks for trying :)