By heartless - 15/05/2009 06:14 - Canada

Today, I realised that my glade plug-in air freshner lasts longer than any of my relationships have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 103
You deserved it 10 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sometimes people just get the short end of the stick when it comes to getting into relationships. Sometimes, however, you yourself need to step back and analyze what YOU may doing wrong.

EcoDreamer 0

I doubt the OP is trying to "continue" a trend or was even aware there was a trend that their story fit into. Regardless, something happened to them (which I find to be pretty funny) and they felt bad enough to post it on here. Don't come here bashing him/her about their experience just because they happened to use a "tired" format. If there are so many of them they obviously work. If you want something new go out and have an FML happen to you, and then come back here and break the mold with your storytelling prowess.

Comments

WickedAwsum 0

So.. I'm guessing those things lasts very shortly.. huh?

That would make a great air freshener commercial.

bertthelamb 0

This is the greatest thing I have ever read. I laughed for years.

idontgiveone 0

Be happy that its just a relationship - not marriage. I dont see why this is an FML.

Nothing against you, OP, but these "realization" FMLs are getting ******* old.

this is just a poor emo-fml boy ow boy come here and give daddy a hug

Sometimes people just get the short end of the stick when it comes to getting into relationships. Sometimes, however, you yourself need to step back and analyze what YOU may doing wrong.

kelseysue92 0

LOL so when they glades are gone so are the guys