By creepedoutlady - 16/08/2011 00:30 - United States

Today, I met my new neighbor. His wi-fi access point is named "TheRapistDownstairs." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 553
You deserved it 3 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

enonymous 8

So you're saying kids shouldn't know about rapists? I think kids should know about the dangers of rapists, crooks, predators, ect. It would scare them, but they need to know what to do if a strange man or woman comes up to them and asks them to get in their car because "mommy's in trouble" and so on. It's best to keep kids educated in my opinion.

I'm sorry, that was phrased wrong. It would be sucky for your kids to see the wifi access point named that because it would freak them out. So, xXSillyLoveXx you are correct. Please excuse my bad wording. :)

thepandawh0re 2

pedobear against child molestation???? never thought I'd see the day

The neighbor accidentally capitalized the r. :-/

The neighbor is just letting everyone know if you need any help he's there *cough cough*

HowAreYouToday 34

Welcome to the internet! Nobody cares!

When I lived in a building such as yourself, my wifi name was "getyourownfuckinginternet"

enonymous 8

I must pay respect to SNL as well Sean Connery: I'll take The Rapists for 500 Alex.

As soon as I read this, I thought back to the SNL Jeopardy skit. Glad to see I wasn't the only one.

Jaimegirl 7

Probably the guy living in his moms basement...literally, lets hope hes not actually a "therapist" though =/

sephoraprincess 7

haha 34, there's a wifi access point at my local applebees caleed "**** off"

65 - id pick a therapist with maybe an odd sense of humor or is a bit desperate for work than possibly a real rapist downstairs.

Jammy01jams 2

Up the street from me there was a WiFi point called Al Queda. No joke.

goebsy 8

You could name yours "TheRapistAsskicker"...

76 same here. The lovely crack heads across the street from me names theirs **** off so my friend named his **** on.

See, you say they're crack heads, and that's all fine and dandy. But then you say they have wifi? Have you SEEN Tyrone Bigums? Have you SEEN how poor he is? That mutha fucka was addicted as SHIT. He didn't have no money for the fancy wifi!!! Get your story straight!

I saw one that was called WTFareyoudoingonMYWiFi?

free2speak 14

I am sure he saw the "Therapist" joke in it but how do you know it was his? I live in a seclude neighborhood and at any given time my computer picks about 5 or 6 wifi's but I can't ever tell which one is which. If it's just you two with a wifi on the block, then I can understand but surely it could be someone else's. Not that it matters but ... just curious.

121- Well, if the wifi network just appeared at the same time as he moved in, then it's safe to say that it's probably his. Unless someone else in the building changed their network name or just got wifi or something. . .

Maybelline008 10

I named mine "anal sex is the way to go girls" ... My apartment building is predominantly all girls :D tehehe.

somethingaboutun 0

Mines, "getthefuckoffmyimternet"

shadexilmaendu 4

Get more locks on your door. And pepper spray.

Mine is called Virus.exe, no one ever tries to connect it :)

IndianO 0

hmm I guess it time to move haa

Hide you're kids Hide you're wife Theres TheRapistDownstair on the lose!!!

he's climbin in your windows he's snatchin your people up tryna rape em so y'all need to hide your kids, hide your wife hide your kids hide your wife and hide your husband cuz they’re rapin errbody out there!

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18
Eggers 2

only one way to find out... call 911 if I don't return in 2 hours.

iBhope 7

not a good thing to lie about though..

0opsie 6

If he was a real rapist he wouldn't advertise it.

xoconnie 8

very true- thats what i was thinking actually.

Yeah, it could be a joke. But it's still smart to take care.

JacksonCampbell 9

It's a good way to not have anyone try and get on it.

I think he would. It's a trap. He wants you to go into his basement looking for a therapist. Then you find TheRapist.

I do hope you don't have kids :3 that would be sucky for them to be exposed to.

doctor_awesome 8

it says "TheRapist" not "ThePedo."

kindgremlin 5