By cocacola999 - 15/06/2016 02:38 - Estonia - Tabasalu

Today, I found out that ever since I went from working full-time to part-time, my boss frequently blames me for different things behind my back. Currently, she's telling people I clogged the toilet and lost her keys - on what was actually my day off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 776
You deserved it 715

cocacola999 tells us more.

Hi, Op here! Thank you for all the kind comments (and yes, I am searching for a new job so I could leave). To clarify: my boss has very bad memory and she likes to blame people. It was only yesterday when my coworkers told about me having become the new scapegoat. It is not a daily occurrence; she's claimed a couple of times that I should have done something, when in reality she had forgotten to tell me about these tasks. It is a small office and everyone knows which days I have off, so my coworkers didn't tell me about it - they never believed any of her stories anyway. All claims were made only in front of three other people, we share a room, so naturally they knew I wasn't there on those days. Clogging the toilet and losing keys, however, were such remarkably stupid claims that they felt I should know. She found her keys and apologised in front of everyone, clogging the toilet was a passing remark ("oh, maybe it was her!") that she's probably already forgotten. Still, I don't want to work for someone who badmouths her employees behind their back. I am currently filling a job application - fingers crossed!

Top comments

I hope everyone at your workplace finds out it was her that clogged the toilet. Seems like shit comes out of both ends for her. :/

I wish you luck in your job search, moving on to better things.

Comments

MetalxSoldier 26

Well it wasn't your boss because obviously she is full of shit!

I commend you on your dedication to going to work just to clog the toilet and lose the keys

Really? Wow, and here I thought that everyone wants a shitty boss.

Does your boss happen to be a potty mouth as well?

I hope everyone at your workplace finds out it was her that clogged the toilet. Seems like shit comes out of both ends for her. :/

Rise above it. She sounds like a douche canoe

I had a boss like that. I got written up for not doing anything on my list that she left. I was off that day.

The ****? It would seem the comment I was actually replying to, #4, was deleted, and my reply got shunted to #3, where it makes no goddamn sense. I have to say, I've never seen that happen before.

oooooh, I had a boss like that too, turned all of by coworkers against me by telling lies. If you happen to be able to get a new job, I would highly recommend it. If not, good luck!

Quietly rub some axle grease on her phones earpiece.... And enjoy your day off