By quietdown - 30/05/2009 19:50 - United States

Today, I began to choke on a large pill while my mom was in the room. Hoping that she would help me, I began to make a lot of noise. After she completely ignored me, I threw my body over a chair, saving my life. At this point my mother asks me to shut up because she can't hear her friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 027
You deserved it 4 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm going to assume that by "making a lot of noise," you meant banging on stuff and maybe throwing something, because if you were vocalizing, you weren't really choking. But still, I know how scary that feeling is, and it sucks your mom was a bitch about it.

Comments

b0rnxfam0us 0

you forgot to mention your mom was on the phone. I feel really bad.

This is a fake or the girl is a melodramatic fool. You can't make noise when you're really choking

alliewillie 22

it has nothing to do with her being on the phone. sounds like OPs always like that. "threw my body over a chair, saving my life" overdramatic much?

that is how to save yourself if no one is there to help you. also you can die from not being able to breathe. But if the mom was ignoring it then the OP must do that a lot.

newguy12 0

what kinda pills do you take? also, shouldnt you concentrate on helping yourself rather than getting attention?

isaiaha11 2

if her mother would havenoticeedthe op would not have to throw herself on the chair

SnuWolf 15

It's quite difficult to help yourself stop choking when someone else is in the room and can help you. I would know, this has happened to me before, except with a candy and my brother instead of a pill and mother.

I'm going to assume that by "making a lot of noise," you meant banging on stuff and maybe throwing something, because if you were vocalizing, you weren't really choking. But still, I know how scary that feeling is, and it sucks your mom was a bitch about it.

She could have made really loud gagging noises too.

Mr_Guy_Dude 17
bon7 0

Hahaha, that's unfortunate

Glam_fml 0

What a bitch. If my CHILD was choking, I would drop everything and help. And that's why you should crush up and snort pills.. ;) Just kidding.

Purane2forever 0

hypochondriac... "saving my life" .... woman