By boopingsnoot - 04/12/2017 19:42

Today, a coworker accidentally drank my coffee and made me more in an identical mug, placing it back like nothing happened. Thanks to all the sucralose in the not-my-soy creamer she used, I'm still on the can. It's midnight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 043
You deserved it 469

boopingsnoot tells us more.

boopingsnoot 24

1. I work at a vet 2. I was busy bathing a very fluffy dog 3. I was really thirsty when I got done, that I took a good chug of coffee before the taste difference caught my attention 4. I am somehow an ungrateful hypocrite for being upset and for not being 100% the next day at work ?

Top comments

PhantomCrevan 8

Too bad you can't "accidentally" put some laxative in hers.

PhantomCrevan 8

... what the **** is your malfunction? "Don't be lactose intolerant"? It's not something people choose to be, and non-dairy creamer makers have been doing their damnedest to make their products indistinguishable from milk. Do you think people choose to have chronic illnesses too? Do you choose to be a huge jerk for no reason, or is that just a problem you have?

Comments

the sad thing is, I know a girl with a daughter named Hennesey. and Alize........she named then after her favorite alcohols....

A: You don't mess with people's food/drink. If you spill, consume, sneeze on or otherwise wreck someone's snack you TELL THEM and ask what you can do to make things right. B: If there are various dairy and sugar alternatives in the break room, anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together should be able to guess that some of the people who work there have special dietary needs. Making rule A's importance extra blatant. What ticks me off the most is that the person who did something stupid was not the one who paid the consequences. It's so unfair! In OPs shoes I'd be very tempted to get revenge. I'd at least fantasize about it a lot.

Just came to say I like your username OP. ??