By Chewy - 05/01/2010 10:45 - United Kingdom

Today, after my girlfriend telling me for years that she would marry me in a heartbeat, I finally proposed. She said no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 537
You deserved it 4 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The only possible explanation is that she got sick of waiting for you to propose and started ******* your best friend.

you did it wrong. let me guess... you proposed in the parking lot at mcdonalds?

Comments

you did it wrong. let me guess... you proposed in the parking lot at mcdonalds?

coming from the homosexual pokemon freak

Obviously you don't understand the joke in his profile picture.

The only possible explanation is that she got sick of waiting for you to propose and started ******* your best friend.

irishfever 0

well maybe not his best friend... but since OP included the phrases like "for years" and "finally" I think the gf definately got tired of waiting

MoonyIce 0

Are you saying she was drunk EVERY time she said that? 'For years' apparently?

there is truth in wine #4. have you heard of that saying?

blazingman311 1

Maybe she no longer has a heartbeat :/

oh man that sucks, loose the bitch, you don't need her anyway.

Lol :D When you find out, I'd like to know too!

im pretty sure he was implying that he loses, the girl and was just unable to spell like a coherent person. not to play mr moderator, but learn to spell please. and its pretty easy, when she rejects you, you look her in the eye, and say were done. you may have been also making a joke at his poor spelling and knew exactly what he ment, if this is the case, im sorry i wasted your time.

Its quite easily really, its called you "screw" them so much you loosen them XD, or get them pregnant and when they have a baby...yeah.