By ANNIEDBD - 23/03/2012 09:44 - Ireland - Dublin

Today, a client shouted at me over something that had nothing to do with me. She put such effort into shouting that she farted in my office. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 030
You deserved it 2 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

eyecon502 13

So she was talking out her ass?

Rddvl 11

Haha. I can just imagine the awkward silence after she farted.

Comments

Icecream93 4

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Icecream93 4

When was the last time you saw any positivity in your existance?

I see positivity every day. It's no skin off my back if my comment gets buried. It irks me when people can't type a simple sentence. If it's a meme, you have my most sincere apologies. Otherwise, it lacks the most vital parts of a sentence.

12 You have created a new breed of the grammar army; the furious Grammar Troll! Powerful enough to deal 50% more douchbaggery than the average grammar nazi.

20- I giggled at your comment. My delivery was terrible. I just got home from a 12 hour shift as a sales associate, so pardon my annoyance. I'm taking my frustration out on the wrong people. I need to start punching old ladies in the checkout line.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

39 - Lets say there's this person who was a jackass and acted like a jerk at his work. Than he realized that he wasn't treating people right and apologized and changed over time. So you're basically saying you wouldn't like him anymore because he learned from his mistake and apologized and became a better person?

Yep I did.. Be free to thumbs down my other comment lol.

Internet Spaceship MMO? What is its name, I must investigate.

All I can think of is Starcraft. But not sure if that's what she was referring to.

69 The only one I can think of is eve online. ^Starcraft is an RTS not mmo... God I'm such a nerd:p

If there's an ass to be grabbed, there's a bitch to be stabbed! speaking of which, "honey come here!"

FiestaInMyPants 8

1 and 78, you mean contraction. "It's" is a contraction. >.< Hypocrisy gets us nowhere, so let's not assume we're gods of English, and instead let's remember that FML is not a school and you're not a teacher.

About the starship game thing. Maybe star trek online?

Shootermtd25 7

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE GO WAH WAH UT GRAMMAR SHOULD BE IT'S NOT ITS. OR THATS A SENTENCE FRAGMENT STFU WHAT ARE U A GRAMMAR TEACHER. THIS IS NOT AN ESSAY IT'S FRIKIN FML

Razzle, what's your FB? I'm from Canada too and would love to hear more about your directing.

IamSharkWeek 0
shanemaximo 7

That probably pissed her off so much more. Especially if she got mud-butt from it.

theHIGHroad2 5

Nothing makes me happier than when my name is called with farting sounds :D

I read the FML as 'that she farted in my coffee.' Gross in both cases.

Rddvl 11

Haha. I can just imagine the awkward silence after she farted.

I like to imagine the fart being all squeaky and long

iMightBeYourDad 4
traze 7

Where would you get a rock in a office?! A chair would be more appropriate.

iMightBeYourDad 4
linkinpark98 23

I hope you had some matches nearby. :s

Which was worse , the scolding or the fart ?

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

It would've been worse if she sharted.