(That's 77° in Freedom Units)

By Anonymous - 19/05/2018 20:30

Today, we're having my grandmother over. Because we don't have a guest room, she is sleeping in mine. It is 25°C at night and she is sleeping naked with her dog right next to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 016
You deserved it 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

manb91uk 22

Go downstairs and sleep on the ******* couch - what's the matter with you?!

Don’t you have a couch? Id sleep outside before i laid down with my naked grandma

Comments

Gross! How do you deal with the smell? Does the dog smell, too?

manb91uk 22

Go downstairs and sleep on the ******* couch - what's the matter with you?!

Why is Grandma sleeping on the couch? It is your house, after all.

25 degrees C = 77 F. That’s relatively warm for most Americans with AC. And that is one of the reasons grandma is sleeping nude. (1) Bring this up to your Mom or Dad, whichever is directly related to grandma. It is unacceptable you should have to deal with this. And it might be a passive aggressive way to drive you out of your room so she gets it. Not all grandmas are nice as you have now discovered. (2) If Mom or Dad cannot deal with the situation, go sleep on a couch or with Mom and Dad which will better incentivize them to solve the problem.

blightsight 10

Yet I'm comfortable at 78°F

That is bizarre. No matter how hot it is she could still wear something and why the hell wouldn’t the dog be on the floor instead of in the bed making everyone warmer?

Don’t you have a couch? Id sleep outside before i laid down with my naked grandma

FML for the dog too lol. And he can't even use the app.

Naw, dogs are always naked and they don’t judge humans in their appearance. You’re judged on food, walks and belly rubs.

If she asks if you want any peanut butter I'd run, As fast as I could.

crashtestdumplin 16