I miss the hungry years…

By Anonymous - 18/04/2017 12:00

Today, my cat let a mouse sit on his paws for several minutes, then just sat and watched as it scurried into a crack in the drywall. My cat is only 4. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 920
You deserved it 345

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What I got from this was that you had the mouse in your line of sight for a few minutes and you did nothing about it except get upset when it ran back to where it came from.

This sounds like the plotline of a Tom & Jerry cartoon..

Comments

I'm not sure what age has to do with it. One of my cats is almost 8 and she'll kill a mouse if she spots one.

She's saying her cat is still young. My cat is 13, and if she chases/plays with anything, it's for like 1 minute. A 4 year old isn't old enough to not chase a mouse. And your cat being 8 and still doing it is proof of that.

Tomantio 4

Did your cat grow up around other cats at all?

This sounds like the plotline of a Tom & Jerry cartoon..

What I got from this was that you had the mouse in your line of sight for a few minutes and you did nothing about it except get upset when it ran back to where it came from.

"To eat or not to eat? That is the question?"

You need to show your cat episodes of the Itchy and Scratchy Show.

Rammer3500 23
GIJoefan 6

Your cat clearly failed Cat School.

I know that's meant to be bad and all but it's kinda cute

sarahcroy20 12

What does the age of your cat have to do with it? And apparently you don't understand how cats play with their prey.