By Not A Pervert - 04/11/2014 00:00 - United Kingdom - Peterborough

Today, while at work, I was shown CCTV footage of myself staring at the chest belonging to a teenager I was serving. I was accused of being a paedophile and nearly fired, all because I wanted to know what version of Spider-Man was on her T-shirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 976
You deserved it 5 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You wanted to shoot your web all over didn't you?

Not a pervert huh? Sounds like something a pervert would say...

Comments

You wanted to shoot your web all over didn't you?

if you were that into spiderman it shouldn't have taken that long to figure it out. caught in your own web of lies.

you should've spidey sensed you needed to get out of there

That's a sticky situation...are you my boyfriend? You sound like him

Jellysweetheart 23

It would've been so hard to ask? Instead of staring? I mean she probably would've preferred that.

Sometimes people have a hard time vocalizing their thoughts. There's been plenty of times where I've had that awkward eye contact with someone because I'm trying to word my thoughts that never come out.

What if she didn't know and was just wearing it because of spiderman?

MzZombicidal 36

Uh, they should not be very weirded out, #18, because I would assume they were looking at me like a person wearing a shirt they like, rather than a pair of **** with a picture on it. It's acceptable to look at a picture. What else are graphic t-shirts for? At least OP wasn't intentionally trying to look like or be a perv.

MzZombicidal 36

Also, ignore the "look like" part. You can be a perv and not look like one and I couldn't edit that out. :P

Creeper than 18's: Asking to take a picture of the shirt so you can research which Spider-Man that is, because it would really bug you not to know.

I feel like we need a follow up. It seems like there's some vital explanation missing...

Not a pervert huh? Sounds like something a pervert would say...

ArbiterOfFML 24

i swear i see you on like every other fml.

Part of my job is greeting people when they come into the gym and one person told my boss I must be on something because "no one is that happy at work".

you must be on something... because no one can be that happy at their job ;)

I know someone had same experience as you did

WallyQ 18

Hopefully you were able to explain yourself! Those spidey senses must have been tingling

You should have just asked was that too hard to do?

badluckalex 23

Well OP do you now know what version of spidey was on her 't-shirt'.

FATALSTR1KE 9

Welcome to the adult world. At work always do the opposite of what you want to do. Especially stuff like that. It can backfire in the dumbest ways