By High school senior - 31/08/2017 23:15

Today, I spent the first day of my senior year in the ER because my new ear piercing got so infected that the doctors had to cut the earring out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 723
You deserved it 938

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the safest place to get an ear piercing is actually a tattoo parlor and not with those piercing guns.

Comments

I suggest seeing if you can report whoever did it to be investigated, because that shouldn't happen unless they aren't sterilizing the tools before and after each use like they are supposed to. Or talk to the owner/manager of the business and inform them of it, and tell them which employee did it. It's possible that it's just the one employee not following proper procedure.

Lobby_Bee 17

Could also be allergic reaction to the metal of the earring.

Look ear, I know it sounds bad, but if you listen to the doc it will get better soon. In the mean time were all hear for you!

the safest place to get an ear piercing is actually a tattoo parlor and not with those piercing guns.

On the plus side, if you have any horny teachers that you fear may hit on you, tell them you missed school because you had an “infected hole.” They’ll leave you alone.

Happened to me twice with the same ear! Regretted the entire thing because the pain was too much.