By Outfoxed - 07/08/2018 22:00

Today, I'm moving to the barn. Two weeks ago I bought my girlfriend the birthday gift she most wanted: two ducklings. They’re scatting everywhere but she eats, cuddles, and sleeps with them in our bed. I asked if they could go live outside and she said, "No, you can." FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 720
You deserved it 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have to ask, did you do the research on how to look after them and what they would be like? it sounds like a sweet present but you need to make sure you both agreed and know about the living conditions

Hey, if Joey and Chandler made it work with their duck, and chicken, you can make it work, too. Also, if it's not red, it's not a barn.

Comments

I have to ask, did you do the research on how to look after them and what they would be like? it sounds like a sweet present but you need to make sure you both agreed and know about the living conditions

boopingsnoot 24

Hey, if Joey and Chandler made it work with their duck, and chicken, you can make it work, too. Also, if it's not red, it's not a barn.

You ought to buy stuff to make the barn comfortable and then send her... ...wait on it... ...the bill.

There are aliens on planets trillions of light years away, that haven't even been born, yet, and they just groaned at this.

Duuude! Do you need it spelled out?? She’s kicking you to the ... barn.

I'd put them to work at the nearest blues bar.......oh wait, nvm.

LadyRen 20

Maybe you can train them to use a little box like cats? (I know not the same species, but it can’t hurt to try)

Unfortunately, not really. They can't hold it like other animals can, so diapers are a must.

ViviMage 38

Why would a bird for the most part ever want to hold waste in when they need to be light enough to fly? Ostriches kinda have a bladder, but most birds don't hold it. You can train a parrot but it won't wait forever either.

Grow a pair and tell her that either they live outside or she does.

TxKitten79 10

This is almost exactly what I came here to say. "Grow a pair and put your foot down." Gross and unacceptable to have shot all over the house and in the bed.

Give her the gift shes asking for, 2 nicely roasted ducks.