By Petitprof - 12/11/2010 18:23 - France

Today, someone in my class wrote "Erase me if you can!" at the very top of the board, as I am always tormented about how short I am compared to everyone else. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't reach it. I'm the teacher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 499
You deserved it 49

Top comments

flickyourbic1223 7

next time you give them an exam write "pass me if you can" at the top of every page. show your class that you have a sense of humor. :)

turtlemansam 6

Or a chair with stilts and a big eraser

Comments

I have absolutely nothing useful to say whatsoever, but dear friends do I sure enjoy inserting cacti into several of my own inappropriate orifices whilst rocking out to Justin Bieber.

Holy shit! That comment got modded so fast I felt the shockwave all the way over..........here! At least...I HOPE it was modded and lolornot didn't actually say that... Wee-woo.

Justin Bieber fails and should have multiple cacti in all of his orifices!

xThatAsianGurlx 0

Haha it's okay short people are awesome cause were fun sized :p

yea but fun size usually wastes out quickly cause there is a small amount :p

butthole_cheeze 0

#85 you definitely do not look like you are 15. you look like youre at least 30. you fooled me. oh, that was not a compliment.

why so he can rest his beer on your head?

aaaahh 0

Don't worry Aanakaren. That came from someone who doesn't even have a pic. You fail butthole_cheese.

Short girls FTW! I'm 17 and 5 feet 1 inch. So just a wee bit taller than you. But my boyfriend loves it too. Most of my guy friends prefer shorter girls.

ArianS2 0

125- He does he a pic. You blind?

C6Racer 0

I'm 6.1 but i love all my short friends!i wish I was short! it's akward to hug them!

butthole_cheeze 0

#125. hhahahhahahaha. youre quick to talk about my lack of picture; however, look at yours!! and my dog is my profile picture you dumb spick. unlike you, i am not looking to impress anyone on FML. therefore, there is no reason for me to put up my picture.

butthole_cheeze 0

oh #85 do you not know what a purebred Bullmastiff is? im sorry i dont have a pitbull or a rottweiler like your ese cousins do. but news flash! pitbulls and rotties are not the only breeds. youre ugly. that was the point. dont bring a dog into this, you insecure biaaatchh

butthole: i don't get it. according to your logic, one's height directly affects one's degree of beauty, where a lack of height equals a lack of beauty. have you ever heard the phrase, "that makes no f*cking sense?" ana: listen not to butthole (how hysterically appropriate a name); most us guys dig short girls, and again, i don't know HOW being short (apparently) makes someone ugly.

randall_doak 4

See now this is a guy who knows what he's talking about... I've met plenty of girls, one of which was 4'11'' and she was extremely beautiful. I have also taken the liberty of looking closer at your profile, and if he wants to say you're ugly, then he can shove a cactus up HIS butthole.

Something tells me that butthole person is really an insecure female trying to get attention and make herself feel better by tearing down others. Also, that dog is ugly.

PrincessesCrown 17

ok no one gives a shit how old and tall you are

My friend Maya says that all the time.

extra homework!!! where a napolian complex when u should actually have one?!

[comments bug renders this useless -_-]

Um...what? Something about a Napoleon complex or having something...having, uh... I got nothing. My Idiot-English translation engine must be on the fritz.

I believe he's attempting to say " Where is a Napoleon complex when you actually need one?" In reference to the stereotype of overcompensating short men who try to take over the world. Although, I don't think the OP would appreciate being compared to Bonaparte

A napoleon complex is a term used for a person that is not only aware of, but also dislikes their short stature, as a reference to Napoleon Bonaparte. I give NyCzFINest half credit on that post, as even though he couldn't put together those badly spelt words into a coherent sentence, he at least has shown he has an idea of what a napoleon complex is.

A napoleon complex is a term used for a person that is not only aware of, but also dislikes their short stature, as a reference to Napoleon Bonaparte. I give NyCzFINest half credit on that post, as even though he couldn't put together those badly spelt words into a coherent sentence, he at least has shown he has an idea of what a napoleon complex is.

extra homework!!! where a napolian complex when u should actually have one?!

green_eyes124 0

Haha kids are punks sometimes (most of the time) Find you some sexy 5 1/2in heels : ) they won't tease you about being short because their jaws will be on the floor : )

Their jaws will STILL be on the floor....just for different reasons. :D

since it was obviously one of the tall kids that wrote it.

green_eyes124 0

WOW. When I posted comment 23 there were no comments under mine and I had no idea how tremendously I had failed! haha oh well  if you cant laugh at yourself life is going to be miserable so  thank to all of you that pointed out my failure lol

IchiDork 4
mama2b3 20

hahaha TOO funny! I feel ur pain op lol