By Unlucky - 18/10/2018 23:00 - United States - Altoona

Today, my parents installed an air freshener above the toilet. While I was standing to pee, it sprayed me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 892
You deserved it 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can thank your parents! no more wasted time applying deodorant

whiskey'swino 15

Comments

What the hell? Why can't they just open a window to let the smell out? And sorry you have to smell like lavender/jasmine/whatever for the rest of the day, OP.

Not every bathroom has a window. I wish mine did, sometimes my roommate wrecks the bathroom...

Do you live in a nuclear bunker, a submarine, or is your home just designed badly?

My apartment was built next to an existing house and the only way to fit everything in the available space was to build my bathroom on the other side of the existing apartment's wall. It's in the corner between house and garage and thus has no windows. It does have a ventilation system, but am air freshener still is a good thing.

You must have some pretty rank pee to get the air freshener to activate. Usually, they’re calibrated to fight nasty poos. See a urologist, stat!

Most of the ones for use in homes are timers. A quick spray every 5 minutes whether it needs it or not.

I know. It’s just funnier to think the machine monitors stankiness!

fde2blknimout 18

You must be peeing on the toilet seat because they obviously want you to sit down to pee

You can thank your parents! no more wasted time applying deodorant

whiskey'swino 15

This happened to my husband, he thinks it was an accident...

By "parents" I assume you mean you mom. Women only remember dudes stand up to pee when they **** it up and leave evidence.