By doubleCoupon - 24/06/2014 18:38 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my friend excitedly told me about the number of guys who are romantically interested in her. I realized how pathetic my life is when all I could talk about in turn was the number of coupons I got to use today at the store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 529
You deserved it 5 568

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wouldn't you rather curl up on the couch alone, binge eating discounted snacks and binge watching Netflix, instead of wasting time with a boyfriend? I know I would.

Keep your head up. There's somebody for you.

Comments

Keep your head up. There's somebody for you.

I agree with #1 you will find the one OP. Do not give up, but also be cheerful for your friend. :)

cryssycakesx3 22

There's always eharmony, I hear great things about that! I agree with #1 though!!

Wouldn't you rather curl up on the couch alone, binge eating discounted snacks and binge watching Netflix, instead of wasting time with a boyfriend? I know I would.

I'd rather do all of that with a boyfriend, and I'm straight. Maybe I seem a little less so after this comment, but **** I love cuddling, Netflix, and junk food!

Yeah I think all of that stuff is great to do, but it's better to do with someone.

@15 - Hit me up later, babycakes. ;) No ****.

Rainhawk94 27

Getting hit on by a pair of cats is great

Lebeaugars95 20

@20 - The most relevant part being that they're cuddling, strengthening my first comment.

Nice you told an unoriginal joke about women's stereotypes, maybe next time tell a a joke about chocolate. Remember it's alright to joke about yourself as long as no one different does.

Rainhawk94 27

#23 hey I said it was great lol

incoherentrmblr 21

#53, you mean a marathon?...

You'll find someone eventually. In the meantime, at least you're saving money!

Life doesn't revolve around men/women. On the other hand, couponing is a very useful skill to have. I think you should be proud, OP.

yup proud proud proud and just proud

cheshireau 26

that's true but also, nobody likes a bragger.

Sometimes coupons are better than guys, anyway. I'm sure you'll find someone though. (: stay positive

I am a guy and I can confirm that indeed a lot of coupons are better than me. Like two for one burgers.

Any coupon that mentions tacos is way better than I am.

Coupons don't hog the duvet, or fart in bed! : - )

popprock 13

What do you mean sometimes?! ALWAYS!!!!

EndOfSekrets 13

Hey! A lot of coupons save money! A lot of men is just complicated.

gemstone586 12

I vote this as best comment yet. :)

Don't worry, your time will come. You don't need every man to fall for you, you just need the right one. Quality over quantity!

91hayek 31

I think OP is more a quantity over quality girl with all her couponing.

saucyrossi 18

Maybe she has coupons for boyfriends

thatkidmal 15

Sounds like she's the one getting whos 'checked out'

enjoy your life being single coz the one intended for you will arrive at the right time