By waterlogged - 22/09/2010 04:14 - United States

Today, my entire region received record rainfall, with torrential downpours all day and night. Today was also the day I discovered my car's sunroof leaks, when I was greeted with two inches of standing water in my floorboards. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 945
You deserved it 2 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Congratulations. You're now the proud owner of a mobile swimming pool.

Comments

IphonFML 6

does this mean you can drive your car underwater now:S???

Your sunroofs not leaking, I just really had to pee!

Look at the bright side, since your car has water in it, you can now call it a Hybrid. Good job on going green.

I an thread jacking:) anyways if you live in Newfoundland like me, St johns didn't get hit bad but I imagine you are in burin or somewhere. it was only a category 1 hurricane but it left it's mark!

Congratulations. You're now the proud owner of a mobile swimming pool.

iiAteCookies 0

Cangrats, you're now the owner of 2 (two) Internet points.

manonwater 0

that's why I hate sun roofs... they leak

FYLDeep 25

You should have seen me the time I drove drunk. The whole cabin of my vehicle was filled up to the windows with alcohol. it was tough explaining that to the cops.

Funny, I thought of him as more of a beer kind of guy.

FYLDeep 25

I know I'm classy enough for beer, not sure about Martinis. Maybe I could get one of those enormous Margaritas that LickMyJock used to have. As long as Brits and Frenchies read my original comment and have no idea what the hell I'm talking about, then I guess my work here is done.

RedPillSucks 31

I dated a girl named Margarita and one named Martini. Neither was as big as the on LickMyJock was drinking, though...

h2opoloplaya 0

haha I've seen those commercials

sourgirl101 28

Don't forget the nights you hooked up with Tia Maria, Brandy and Morgan.

Why spend a fortune to go on vacation when you could go snorkeling in your car! Experience spectacular views from the comfort and safety of your driveway! Swim amongst goldfish crackers in their natural habitat, or, if you're lucky, catch a glimpse of the beluga gum whale!

Pen, I believe the phrase you are looking for is 'blub blub'.

Well... you can always put one of those spa mats on the floor and then you will have a foot spa while you drive. :)

sourgirl101 28

No space. Full of Christmas boxes.(:

mintcar 9

Well then that's perfectly acceptable. As long as the space is being consumed with Christmasy goodness.