By Anonymous - 26/05/2016 16:58 - Belgium - De Pinte

Today, my co-workers decided in our meeting with my boss that everything is my fault. When asked for examples, they couldn't come up with any. Now they are mad at me, because I'm apparently good at my job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 738
You deserved it 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mathalamus 24

People can and will be assholes. Good thing your boss decided to be smart this time.

Wait you actually work at your job? Shame on you OP! You should know better than that!

Comments

What happens is when you out work everyone and they feel lesser for it, they tend to blame you for things to try and make themselves look better. And you don't have to be friends or even like who you work with. All you have to do is be professional and courteous.

"How dare you give us nothing to complain about!"

It's great that those unprofessional assholes lost their credibility in front of your boss! It's just a shame they chose to hate on you. I hope they'll just leave you alone from nownon and won't start bullying you.

burgermike92 17

Forget them OP. Just do you.

My uncle has a very good job and said the secret to success is to give no ideas, look very busy, volunteer for the big projects so you don't have daily work, be friendly and never talk about yourself. Then apply for promotions every year. It's worked, I now supervise the supervisors who hired me and everyone leaves me alone

I've had sorta the opposite happen to me recently. At my last staff meeting (the ass chewing meeting lol) my boss was going on and on about how my coworker have started to slack, giving specific examples. I had originally thought he forgot about me since he never mentioned me (even though I was sitting next to him). Then he announced that everyone is getting written up and needs to read and sign them in front of him. As he passed the write up out he added that I was not getting a write up because "she actually does her job well". It was embarrassing to say the least. Luckily my coworkers are awsome and no one hate me because if it.

My boyfriend is currently going similarly situation at his job. He hates it.