By M. Moore - 10/06/2019 18:00

Today, my 12-year-old son came home after a week with his father. He was still wearing the same socks and underwear I sent him out with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 126
You deserved it 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

with my four year old nephew, we always do his laundry and send him back home in the same clothes he came in... maybe that’s what happened here?

A mother is a pervert if she notices you haven't changed your underwear? Wow you have a weird notion of perversion and parenting. When my son was 12 you bet I kept tabs on how often he changed, it's important to keep up with hygiene. Your mother knows these things, time to process that.

Comments

How would you know without checking, pervert? He's 12. Things are going to happen now downstairs. Give him privacy and respect.

rotflqtms_ 21

She probably still does his laundry... or asked if he changed his underwear after seeing he was wearing the same socks. Not many 12 year old boys do their own laundry. Many take advantage of free laundry service a-la- mom well into college.

cazziuz1983 9

My 9 year old does his own laundry, he still wears the same underwear every day, cuase they his favorites, will wash em then put them right back on... Not all kids have bad hygiene or rely on parents to do simple tasks

I'm 24 and I still take advantage when I can 😂

Maybe she just asked or maybe she knows pre teen boys are gross and don’t change their shit for weeks like this if you don’t enforce it. My brother was the same way, only cared about his video games. Could’ve cared less about hygiene.

A mother is a pervert if she notices you haven't changed your underwear? Wow you have a weird notion of perversion and parenting. When my son was 12 you bet I kept tabs on how often he changed, it's important to keep up with hygiene. Your mother knows these things, time to process that.

Undergarments are pretty private pieces of clothing, due to where they are. So yes lol. Regular clothing sure it's easy to see if the same clothes or if they are clean/ wrinkle free etc.

When kids wear their trousers round their ankles you can't help but notice their underwear!

oh and as to the things that happen "downstairs" , mother knows all about that too, because she empties the bin of sodden tissues and she finds those used condoms under the bed, and she washes those stained sheets.

He probably laundered and pressed them every single day. Men living in the absence of women tend to be super clean and tidy.

with my four year old nephew, we always do his laundry and send him back home in the same clothes he came in... maybe that’s what happened here?

It would be within the realm of possibility, but I expect the mother could smell the truth...

Kavka 15

Its possible that he washed them while he was there

Same thing with mine. They always come back in the same clothes and have not bathed in days.

After a week... heaven forbid perhaps daddy did laundry?