This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By oblivious Zombie - 09/06/2019 10:09

Today marks 9 days since I had dental surgery where I had teeth removed. My face is still swollen & hasn’t decreased since day 1 of aftercare. I need pain killers in order to be capable of sleeping due to so much pain. I had surgery because I couldn’t sleep without taking Advil due to pain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 144
You deserved it 13

Top comments

have you called the dr? csuse obviously that's not normal.

Trust me I've been there its friggin awful most times even if you do go back in they will tell you it "takes a week or more to fully heal and swelling to go down" but it sucks having to suffer so I find orajel works wonders especially the pm one. For the best results rinse with mouthwash 1st then apply it. Also use ice packs lots of ice packs. I hope your mouth feels better soon. I wouldnt wish tooth pain on my worst enemy.

Comments

have you called the dr? csuse obviously that's not normal.

Trust me I've been there its friggin awful most times even if you do go back in they will tell you it "takes a week or more to fully heal and swelling to go down" but it sucks having to suffer so I find orajel works wonders especially the pm one. For the best results rinse with mouthwash 1st then apply it. Also use ice packs lots of ice packs. I hope your mouth feels better soon. I wouldnt wish tooth pain on my worst enemy.