By Micawber - 31/01/2011 13:55 - Denmark

Today, it was my birthday. I got ONE birthday greeting: from my bank, telling me they were closing my account. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 413
You deserved it 3 466

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, either your account was too low or you did something else to get your account closed. They're just doing their job.

Comments

to be fair, that's not a birthday wish

KingGeorgeGal 12

There are too many of these on FML.

Well, either your account was too low or you did something else to get your account closed. They're just doing their job.

FYLDeep 25

Keep money in your account and that won't happen.

or heres a simpler way 1. spend all of your money on a swedish hooker 2. kill said hooker and destroy all evidence 3.?????????? 4. Profit!!!

"Today it WAS my birthday" ? Anyone else seeing anything contradicting about the first sentence?

Yep! I was just thinking the same lol it's appalling!

I can't think of anything since I started pronouncing OP's name like MacGruber ; ) Happy Birthday.... Mi-Caw-Ber!!

It's not the end of the world, always look on the bright side :) Happy B- day! Buy yourself something, you dont need others :))

13 - Indeed! Since, you know, cash is no good for buying stuff. Also, credit cards don't work for that either... </sarcasm>

Well usually if you have money in your account you it won't be closed. In fact they usually only close for either being negative too long or inactive too long. Also if you have cash you go to said bank and make sure you have a bank account. Unless you would rather be irresponsible and buy something instead of fixing your finances.

Happy Birthday! Now that's TWO birthday greetings :)