By trying2breathe - 22/11/2009 16:49 - United States

Today, I woke up to find my car broken into. They also took the inhaler that fell out of my bag the night before. The one I needed to stop the asthma attack I had from the stress of having my car broken into. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 364
You deserved it 3 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lolwhat_fml 0

I LOVE THIS FML LIKE I HATE MY PERIOD :)

borabora1991 0

maybe he needed your inhaler in case he gets short-winded running from the cops.

Comments

lolwhat_fml 0

I LOVE THIS FML LIKE I HATE MY PERIOD :)

Brooklynxman 0

Thar comment made me go lol....wut? Perfect username.

expen_dable 0

who wants to play Evony with me

Itasan 0

Oh dear. It's a good thing you're okay now.

mguzman011 0

That really really sucks, but I have a smidgen of feeling of YDI for not having a backup inhaler. You should ALWAYS have a backup inhaler!

YOU sir, are an ass. No one deserves asthma attacks without an inhaler, especially if it was stolen.

underrwaterrx 0
umm_wow 0

pharmacies dont always give you more than one inhaler. so, no, they didnt deserve it. you must not have asthma. attacks totally suck! so, no, someone who has an attack NEVER deserves it.

betseyville 6

dumbass, doctors don't prescribe you for more than one at a time. i've had asthma for my entire 18 years of life and even with an inhaler, your attack can still continue.

How come I can get like three at a time then?

I have to slightly agree with #4. I have asthma and if you ask your doctor to prescribe 2 inhalers then they will... or just go get your prescription refilled before the old one runs out and then you have a backup. And it's not so much the fact that she deserves it, but anyone with asthma and is at risk of an attack knows to always have their inhaler with them at all times!! Not leaving it in the car where if you had an attack in the middle of the night you would have difficulties getting to it.

borabora1991 0

maybe he needed your inhaler in case he gets short-winded running from the cops.

This was a smart burglary. The thief took everything they wanted, and then took what you'd need. If you saw an inhaler, you'd take it if you wanted to stop the owner from calling the police straight away. However, this sucks ass. I've read a story about a girl almost dying from not having her inhaler when she had an asthma attack, but somehow her twin sister(who needed the same strength of inhaler) found her in the middle of the street and saved her O_O

HAHAHAHAHA..hahahahaha..hehehe *cough* *cough* (notices fully that no one else is as evil as me)

I hate asthma. It feels like someones got a death grip on your windpipe half the time.

borabora1991 0

dude, i know what youre saying... you can literally feel you windpipe close up and theres nothing you can do about it. :/

WTF?? That's messed up. Glad you're still with us.

this is a legitimate FML. hope you're ok.