By Sam - 10/10/2017 16:00

Today, I went to my first ultrasound appointment. The daughter I was hoping for is actually going to be boy triplets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 215
You deserved it 1 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Today, my siblings and I found an FML that came out a few months before we were born. It describes our situation exactly and explains why our younger sister is so well treated. Glad to know we managed to disappoint you in utero, Ma. FML

InfiniteSecret 20

Oh my gosh people you need to chill. Some people want a specific gender, there is nothing wrong with someone wanting a girl or a boy. You make it sound like they said they no longer want the kids because they are boys. Also having triplets means a whole lot more stress on the body.

Comments

Congrats OP! Best of luck with your boys.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Aww! Although it's not what you hoped for, and it might be very challenging, it's something that may make you very happy. I wish you and your children all the best, OP!

Zachary8261 28

Hey. Ever heard of a miracle called “adoption?”

I got ya back zach. Sick of seeing other people tell you how to feel about your own problems. If shes not happy a out 3 boys shes allowed to be. And if she doesn't want them she doesn't have to have them.

InfiniteSecret 20

Oh my gosh people you need to chill. Some people want a specific gender, there is nothing wrong with someone wanting a girl or a boy. You make it sound like they said they no longer want the kids because they are boys. Also having triplets means a whole lot more stress on the body.

tarabella 7

error! error! abort mission, i repeat, abort mission! don't freak out, i'm jk. boys are not that bad, you will enjoy every momemt of it :)

Lobby_Bee 17

One turned to three? Time to take out a second mortgage and a grave yard shift on your way home.

don't be a cold bitch, be happy you're bringing three gorgeous masterpieces into the world! honestly they'll probably be easier to raise than a girl anyhow

i sympathise! i wouldn't want boys either, no less three. good luck!