By Anonymous - 12/12/2010 08:04 - Canada

Today, I was in a dating auction. I was bought for $2. The man who won a date with me recited every dialog from the movie The Lord of the Rings. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 635
You deserved it 8 345

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

tobyraza 0

No, it's bad. Why did you sign up for a dating auction? I had no idea those existed, but I would expect some pretty creepy guys would be there. YDI.

"Dating auctions," is that how you purchase a hooker nowadays? They cum with a side of herps! I'm sure it's for charity though...

If it was a charity, FYL for not getting someone else, but what can you expect i suppose, should be prepared for a weirdo:P If it wasnt for a charity, YDI, why would you do something like that anyway? :P

Stronghand: And what do you cum with? (say pelvic quaking, say pelvic quaking)

I do believe it's from pelvic quaking. Yes, I did think of that all by myself.

persianjr1 7

Wow 2 dollars? who is dumb enough todate someone for 2 dollars? even for charity. is 2 dollars to charity enough for that? Thumbs up if agree!

persianjr1 7

whoops i clicked enter to soon. what about its just for fun. if there ae people who are despret enough to have to buy you for a date. their probably creeps. just sayin

I agree that movie is like three hours and the books are huge

Persianjr- too* it's* are* desperate* date,* they're* Holy hell.

syddyb 0

I would legitimently **** in my pants. That is amazing.

I wish my boyfriend would do that on a date with me

was this for charity? Or just a saturday night for you?

BahahahLOL 0

You win. All of it. Just take it, and go.

btnhdude 0

what?!? don't let her take all the fail!

Give some of that win to charity, it's that time of the season

Hellz yeah!! I'd bid at least two fiddy on you! *wink wink* And I won't talk about lord of the rings with you either! I'll just talk to you about when I got herpes from a carrousel that eventually took me to the moon where I got to play with myself I mean with my balls um I mean toys yeah toys in close to zero gravity but my toys floated away and I couldn't breath on the moon so I came back down to earth where the humans thought I was an alien but I was like no I'm a kangaroo what are you and so then they did some tests on me and I sued mcdonalds cuz I felt violated but I ended up losing so now I'm a poor dead alien with herpes and only my memories to keep me going. uh huh.

theian01 3
bman134 0

you guys realize she is 14 right

Yeah, you fools are nasty perverted paedophiles. I'll go five fiddy.

you are the worst troll ever why you no beter?

Infosys 0

But you don't kbow PEDOPHILES*

Infosys 0

...And I don't know know* haha.

You should have known better than to put yourself up for auction when you are only worth 2 bucks...

Bubbelz 25

84 He actually spelt it good.

Tell you what, if your hot ill bid 3 dollars,deal?

collegegirl87 0
sourgirl101 28

Me too! On my lazy days, I watch ALL of the movies in a row. And I'm lazy a lot! (: Shoot, I'd love to meet this big spender of yours.

collegegirl87 0

lol me too! I was only 12 when the movie first came out, and me and my best friend were obsessed! We bought all the movies, games, and action figures! lol Big spender of mine?

sourgirl101 28

Oops, second part was meant for the OP. (:

ChristyCarnegie 0
teamdamon 0

I think your made for each other cuz you reconized all the dialog to be from the lord of the rings

jakel121 0

awesome comment!! YOU MY FRIEND ARE EPIC WIN!!!