By zaynemaliksvagina - 24/06/2015 17:10 - United States - Shrewsbury

Today, I was having a rough day, so I decided to go to the movies to unwind. 15 minutes in, some assmunch behind me said "This movie sucks!" then dumped his drink over my head and ran out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 407
You deserved it 1 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lowkeybelieber 7

Look on the bright side. He lost 10 dollars with that drink.

You are complaining about receiving a free drink?

Comments

lowkeybelieber 7

Look on the bright side. He lost 10 dollars with that drink.

Movie logic: 10 bucks for a ticket. Oh, you want to eat popcorn too? Sure, that'll be 14 dollars, your right nut, and your firstborn child, provided you can still have children with just one ********

Movie Logic: The vast majority of the ticket money goes to the studio so we'll make ours on concessions.

Why does someone in the top 4 comments always attempt to make a crappy pun

Once upon a time, being the first one to make a pun made you a commenting God. Kind of like a new relationship, when the girl giggles at everything her boyfriend says, thinking he's the funniest thing on earth. Then, as time goes on, the boy's lame jokes get old, and all he can get out of her is a blank stare. Which is equivalent to a thumbing down on FML.

#13 Once a pun a time.. *runs away quickly*

I actually looked for a pun about OP's username. Are you serious, "zaynemaliksvagina"?

#47 me too lol I'm just scrolling through the comments for jokes about ops username lol

You are complaining about receiving a free drink?

mds9986 24

Can't really drink it after it's been poured on your head. Then again, I guess you can suck the moisture out of your shirt and lick your arm.

You should have informed him you went to the movies to unwind, not cool off.

That's a plot twist you weren't expecting.