By Nickname - 28/07/2011 02:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was browsing the web when I checked the search history. Turns out my son has been searching for "nude grills" and "hot grills." Not only is my 12-year-old son attempting to find porn on the internet, he also can't spell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 965
You deserved it 6 245

Same thing different taste

Top comments

txgirl2013 14

Ah...time for the birds and bees talk...along with a spelling lesson..

meh, sometimes I get tired of looking at girls so some nice looking grills get me pretty excited...

Comments

txgirl2013 14

Ah...time for the birds and bees talk...along with a spelling lesson..

iluvboobies 9

time for a spelling bee talk!

HondaKidd 5

At least you don't have to worry about him getting a girl pregnant. he'll probably clog an artery before anything.

HondaKidd 5

I doubt grills get pregnant anyways(:

sup_bitch 0

no he just likes grills. a nude grill is a grill without the grill cover on and a hot grill is a grill that has been heated up. grills are a new fetish

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

looks like I might have to come over and help him with his **** search ;)

chaoticnh 0

83 uh? wtf?! the kids 12 and you want to help him look up ****? what a gay bonding experience

NastyNinja31 0

of course, I've always been an avid speller though...

tittymagic 0

my dad and I shared that bonding experience... he knew ALL the websites and had 20 different subscriptions. wow

Dudelike89 8

You want my hotdog in your toasted bun!

CatEyes66 0

Maybe he spelt everything right and has a fetish for "hot nude grills." Like grills that are nude colored and hot. Could be possible lol "no" he's just another uneducated horndog. Haha "I gotta horndog for ya grill"

IDontKnow10101 14

sounds like he's looking for some appliance ****

clank clank grr oh yes... oh yes grill

AllThatHit 7

grills are soo hot fapfapfap. girls dig the grill fetish

As well as lessons on how to clear the browser cache, search history, etc.

xxDefiantxx 0

yes because making it look like you were never on the internet works That is just more suspicious. Wordbfor the wise: Google Chrome incognito browser

Then I guess you were talking to OPs son... which doesn't make much sense to me but whatever floats your boat bro

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

This was definitely supposed to be a reply to #1

Swedude 5

Maybe he meant to type "Grylls" instead of grills. Better drink my own piss

Why would i be using sarcasm? My Desktop Pc isn't in my room, anyone can use it, so i delete the browser history every time. Specially when it comes to ****. I don't want my mom to know that, or anyone else.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

meh, sometimes I get tired of looking at girls so some nice looking grills get me pretty excited...

cudi504 4

yea op how do you know sexy grills arent his thing? dont forget to be open minded when you sit him down.

could be a clever atempt to try and throw you off.

could be a clever atempt to try and throw you off.

Teach this kid how to spell or he'll be retarded forever.

AaronTkr 0

thumbs up if you read that comment in peters voice xD ^

HondaKidd 5

Maybe it was a success rather than an attempt? O_o

freshV43 0

so what if he watches ****... I'm just kidding that shit will scar him (and his penis) for life or until he hit puberty

AaronTkr 0

thumbs up if you read peters comment in his voice .___.

In Soviet Russia hot grills watch you! ( Because his profile pic is U.S.S.R flag , guy above me)

a hot grill with some hotdogs slapped on it and inside it turn me on.

The only problem with grills is they burn your penis when you put it in.... or so I've been told.

He is just preparing to impress the fathers of the girls he dates. "Damn sir, your grill is hot." Not only is he complementing the father's cooking utilities, but he's also got the hottest "grill" in town. Your son is a genius.

freshV43 0

77. Soviet Russia is the best

Jonscarl 0

maybe we wacks it to grills. you never know

wintamint101 7

or he was actually looking for hot grills

Sacurason 0

I'm just imaging his expression when he looked up hot grills. You know, expecting porno and getting grills instead.

I look up nude grills all the time it's interesting seeing what lies under that metal clothing and seeing those nice juicy burners tops it off!

talktomandybaby 8

34- you have a hot body......

Well at least he's searching for grills and not guise.

Xr70r7 4

The grills only hurt when they're "turned on."

sexxme 9

what makes you think he knows how to delete his history, when he can't even spell girls right.

how do you know he was spelling it wrong? maybe he is an inspiring young grill master.

Jammy01jams 2

12? Pftt I was ten when I first surged looking that stuff up. If he hasn't by that age then you should be worried. Plus it shows intelligence. He thought to himself, I want to see girls naked. The large database called the Internet must have something. Most of this generation don't realize the Internet is so useful. But again the spelling issue.

jvillan87 5

166- I see what you did there. ;)

Obviously none of you have seen a barbeque grill without its rain cover on. Let me tell you... they can be mouthwatering...

Inspired22 11

Hahaha...I am not surprised that a 12 year old boy has difficulty spelling, and a desire to watch ****. Boys develop their sexuality at a surprisingly young age, whether we like it or not.

ifailplzinsultme 0
sexxme 9

well yeah a 12 year old would have trouble spelling things out, but come on, grills? my five year old sister can spell girl correctly.

Xr70r7 4

But, can she type and to google and be pleasures by it? That is the real question.

Xxgreenbug29xX 5

177- yeah well cuz your 5 year old sister is a girl... :P

a_nutritionist 10

we can expect boys to have developed sexually by 12 but passing basic english is just unfathomable... "well of course he failed english dear, hes 12, hes been too busy looking up **** all week, give him a break!"

omgcookeys 15

my 4 year old male cousin can spell "girls" twelve year olds aren't that stupid.. a few may be but not all of them.

He really needs to learn about private browsing next time.