By belladonna1025 - 29/12/2018 00:00

Today, I told a customer her total was $89.40. She put her leg up on the counter and dug a $100 bill out of her nasty sock. It was damp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 807
You deserved it 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WeirdUS 29

Plenty of stores will refuse to take the money under those conditions. It’s bad hygiene.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Oh, and also... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Comments

404wan 19

ohhh i'm sorry that happened to you

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Oh, and also... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

WeirdUS 29

Plenty of stores will refuse to take the money under those conditions. It’s bad hygiene.

I've seen places with signs saying that they won't accept bra money. Maybe they should add socks to it.

money is money plus I'd prefer that nasty 100$ cash over digital money any day of the month no matter where it is pulled out from and I've been a cashier at a retail store for a couple a months just so nobody questions my views.

A couple of months? Well, clearly you're the authority on matters involving the whole retail industry, so I have questions. 1) Is it true stores stack beer near diapers so dads combine both in one shop, thus increasing profits? 2) Why does weird shit always happen at Walmart? Are they cursed? 3) Why are British tourists to America still so ******* miserable? 4) Why do coupons have expiry dates? They're paper. 5) Why do you believe that, after only two months of working retail, you think those of us who were repulsed by this story are the ridiculous ones? I'll bet you a sweaty $100 many of us have worked retail far longer than you have, and are also smart enough to reject a bill that's been in someone's sock while their foot was in it. Your views will change in time, but for now, clean up in aisle 4.

oh so you want me to work my whole life as a cashier and not succeed until I find the answers to your questions because that'll ultimately make you happy? stop behaving like one of those gully old customers who only barge in the stores when they don't really wanna buy anything but just want the world to suffer. I rarely see them but I have encountered a few in those couple a months and that was enough for me to quit. sorry to you you've had it rough haven't you? does this makes you feel better? or should I throw in some points to make a statement?

sbjess 8

that's not what they mean by "keep it 💯"

TomeDr 24

On a hot August day, I had to accept a damp bill the guy had taken out of the waistband of his UNDERWEAR!

If they were giving it you for yourself, you wouldnt be complaining :)

A rational person ******* would. I don't want sweaty money of any kind. And what if that woman had Athlete's Foot, or something? It's nasty, and your comment is stupid.