By sofuckingembarassing. - 11/02/2013 19:19 - United States

Today, I spoke to my crush for the first time, and after a while he asked for my number. Ecstatic, I took the first piece of paper I saw out of my purse. I wrote it down and gave it to him, but he handed it back and said, "You might need this." It was an appointment card for my therapist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 190
You deserved it 7 984

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Oh, that! I'm in therapy for my nymphomania." He will call. I guarantee it.

Comments

skip_m 6

Yeah, but he could be your love doctor.

androiddestroya 7

If bad goes to worse, at least she'll still have each other.

At least now you'll have something to talk to your therapist about!

Not elated in the slightest, hence the FML.

Haha give andyyroxx a break. I changed my comment after he replied.

MaydayParadexx 18

I don't see where this is an FML moment. Therapy is nothing to be ashamed of.

"Oh, that! I'm in therapy for my nymphomania." He will call. I guarantee it.

unknown_user5566 26

Is that how you & Mrs. Bastard met, Doc? :)

jem970 19

Hehe its ok Doc. You meet the nicest people in therapy :-) and im sure mrs. Bastard is a lovely lady. FMLers dont judge. Wait.... thats why we are all here o_O...

Yeah, we're pretty much all judgmental pricks. Welcome to life?

I always give my number to the person so I don't have to worry about wondering if they are interested enough to talk or not. It also helps with not needing to carry paper or pen. And I may not get an answer from the author but did he not have a cell phone to put the number in?

Yeah, I tend to put my number in their phone for them or tell them it as they put it in. It's so easy to lose the pieces of paper.

Or the worst is when you forget and throw your pants in the wash. Before I had my first cell phone, I did that a lot.

I guess you have a whole story to tell your therapist now.

Hey we all are a little crazy in are own right. If someone can't deal with it they might be in for a long lonely life of thinking they are perfect. Kind of ironic.

MaydayParadexx 18

I don't see where this is an FML moment. Therapy is nothing to be ashamed of.