By Liz - 30/04/2017 21:00 - Colombia - Bucaramanga

Today, I sent a message to my boyfriend saying that I missed him and love him very much. When I received a response, saying that he loved me and missed me too, I noticed that I had accidentally texted my ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 702
You deserved it 5 291

Top comments

This is why you do NOT keep your ex's number.

So, why on earth do you still have your ex in your contacts, it's just asking for this kind of trouble.

Comments

This is why you do NOT keep your ex's number.

God I hate women with ******* "options" I've always been the second ******* choice. Funny thing is, the other guy ends up hurting them and then they crawl back to me, expecting me to take them back. **** sake, how hard can it be to be happy with who you're with? I've never wanted more than who I was with.

So, why on earth do you still have your ex in your contacts, it's just asking for this kind of trouble.

not everyone has bad break ups some people are on friendly terms with their ex's

nononsense14 8

That is the work of Tory subconscious

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

One: why keep an ex's number? Two: why would you texting him and your bf at the same time? Their set of messages would have to be back to back to click the wrong one. Three: I don't believe this was an accident.

Must not love him and miss him that much if you have your exs number.

kelardy 11

Why do so many people still keep their Ex's phone numbers in their phones unless they are able to be just friends which I've rarely seen..

You just answered you're own question. Quite frankly, I'm surprised at the amount of people asking why she still had her ex's number. Not every relationship ends in war.

your*... is there no edit function anymore? I could have sworn you could edit posts for a minute before

I had a friend in late middle school- early high school who kept her exes number in her phone for the sake of records keeping for a legal issue. She didn't block his number because the only kind of block was one-size-fits-all that made it seem like you had had your phone disconnected. By keeping his number as a contact, she could keep record of how many times he tried to call her and when, and be able to make copies of the abusive voicemails he would leave. On the other side of the spectrum, you CAN be friends with an ex. Yes, big shocker, but just because you don't work as a couple doesn't mean you don't work as friends.