By MG73 - 02/11/2015 04:16 - United States - Scarborough

Today, I now need to include in my prerequisites for a potential date, "Must not pull a knife out on one of my guy friends for hugging me." I'm so done with online dating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 999
You deserved it 2 387

MG73 tells us more.

MG73 9

OP here. For some clarification, it was only our second time hanging out. I did introduce him to my guy friend so he wouldn't feel insecure. We were all leaving, I hugged my friend bye since to me, that is just a casual thing, and he went crazy. I'm just glad I found out what he's like early on.

Top comments

Next you'll be including things like; wears clothing on a daily basis, brushes teeth, and can pay for the bill on our date. Given the way society is going nowadays.

RusticChick 27

Online dating? I think it goes beyond that in todays world. Sorry for your luck, OP.

Comments

RusticChick 27

Online dating? I think it goes beyond that in todays world. Sorry for your luck, OP.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

And that just makes everything okay, right?

well would you rather not get stabbed? because I would

I would rather not get stabbed yeah. That would make the situation way worse.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I am impressed you have somehow avoided the shady parts of the internet for so long.

You never know until you know, ya know?

Yep, and you don't know what you can't know, because you don't know that you don't know.

Be a little bit more careful about who you go on dates with OP!

It's really not so easy to know who you are dating from the start. I mean, that's the point of dating. To get to know them.

Next you'll be including things like; wears clothing on a daily basis, brushes teeth, and can pay for the bill on our date. Given the way society is going nowadays.

Men shouldn't be the only one footing the bill, given the progressive way society is moving.

Yeah, when I have less than a quarter of a tank in my car, bill splitting is really nice.

Pay your own way or take turns selfish bitch. Why do guys always have to do things to make girls feel special and get nothing in return? I'm glad society is changing and will hopefully end this one-sided chivalric action system and replace it with both sides being amazing to each other as the standard.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Don't know why you're being down-voted. Truth hurts, I guess.

with that high kind of standard you'll never find a partner!!!!