By Flyier - 30/09/2017 04:30

Today, as a flight attendant, I had to deal with a passenger staring at a stewardess constantly and masturbating. His wife was sitting next to him and didn't mind. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 949
You deserved it 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not the kind of beating you expect on a United flight...

Why are you a flight attendant and your coworker is a stewardess? The wife didn’t mind because the more he jerks off, the less he’ll bother her.

Comments

I'm very certain that you can file a police report for public indecency- in fact, it should have been possible to divert the flight, contact the nearest airport and have them have police waiting there, land there and have him removed from the flight for it. Bonus in that his enabling wife would have probably gotten off the plane to try to argue with management about it. I suggest asking your superiors about how to handle the situation in the future, or asking if hat is an appropriate way to handle it. Especially as the overwhelming majority of passengers on the plane would have known what he was doing, and to them it would have looked as if nothing was being done- which means they will probably never use that airline again.

The five people who downvoted this are public masturbates.

Why are you a flight attendant and your coworker is a stewardess? The wife didn’t mind because the more he jerks off, the less he’ll bother her.

TheHillfam84 7

That's the first thing that stood out to me as well..

Maybe OP is a man, and in the business, they don't call them "stewards?"

PenguinPal3017 19

I think they are both flight attendants, he just wanted to point out that it was a woman. I guess people would be curious about whether it was a man or woman he was looking at.

“Hey, we’re in an open masturbatory relationship! My husband didn’t mind when I publicly defiled myself on the bus ride with that cute driver, so why should I?”

Not the kind of beating you expect on a United flight...

I've never experienced nor witnessed such things. I fly frequently and I use United.

Pick your jargon and stick with it, dude. It's either flight attendants, or steward for men and stewardess for women. /grammarnazi I've never been on a flight where you could see the staff for more than a few seconds at a time. As far as I'm aware, on the flights I've been on, the flight attendants have their own curtained section. Surely, some further action could have been taken to make him stop, like legal charges, as someone else suggested.

Also a grammar nazi, and an English major at that. You wouldn't write an essay using the same exact term the whole time. You'd use synonyms. I see nothing wrong with OP switching up the terms. Also, that's not really a grammar thing.

PenguinPal3017 19

Really? Do you only fly a single airline? I was on a Delta flight recently and was in the back row. The flight attendant sat right beside me, so close that she saw the game I was playing on my phone and asked me about it.

angrybear65 2

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Lobby_Bee 17

Are you sure he was masterbaiting? He could be drying a dish under the blanket.

Oh the wife did mind. It's just not legal to toss your husband out an open plane window.

onceuponatime456 16
PenguinPal3017 19

Masturbating on an airplane? I thought ever since 9/11 people got all sensitive and made it illegal.

Too bad nobody could "accidentally on purpose" spilled something on the guy. But people have been thrown off flights for less.