By SonofMnemosyne - 19/11/2018 07:30 - United States

Today, I have been on the toilet all day due to chocolate laxatives from trick-or-treating. Today, it is my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 528
You deserved it 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Deez_Knots 10

So somebody basically poisoned you. What the **** is wrong with people.

What kind of monster gives out laxatives on Halloween?! Sorry OP, that really sucks. Hope you got to enjoy at least some of your birthday!

Comments

iiSabachthani 3

Wrong post there boy-o. Nice try though.

What kind of monster gives out laxatives on Halloween?! Sorry OP, that really sucks. Hope you got to enjoy at least some of your birthday!

biggie.dd 6

You'd be surprised. Although news reports of people handing out ecstasy are a bit exaggerated, laxative sweets are not that rare. And yes, they're assholes.

I say you deserve it for not going through your candy like a responsible person and picking out anything that could have been tampered with. Safety first! That being said, I’m sorry you’re suffering, OP. Feel better soon, and hopefully lesson learned!

Don’t eat the chocolate cake people are offering you while giggling!

Rule of thumb, always make sure the candy is individually wrapped, and always check the wrapping for tampering.

darkenedone 27
Deez_Knots 10

So somebody basically poisoned you. What the **** is wrong with people.

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

This is why american candy sucks, if you were in europe, you'd notice the taste difference immediately. I'm was surprised how unsweet your candy taste like when I visited.... get real candy and know the difference