By Anonymous - 19/02/2012 08:25 - Australia

Today, I got a reply to my Valentine's Day card that I sent to my girlfriend. I'll get the address right next time because her neighbor is really creeping me out now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 066
You deserved it 23 687

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tereshay 0

ya gf should be the one upset she didn't get her card!

Comments

how do you confuse your neighbour's adress with that of your girlfriend?

s_me_ashley 2

i dont think it was his neighbour...it said HER neighbour lol

s_me_ashley 2

oh yeah and you should tell ur gf what happened so she doesn't think you totally ignored her... i feel bad for both of you, her neighbour prob got rlly excited lmao!!! still i feel bad for all three =/

tereshay 0

ya gf should be the one upset she didn't get her card!

where the f#ck is my card ; glares at creepy b#tch next door.

Carmenx3 0

lmao @21 Ur picture goes perfect with tht comment xD WIN

Has she sent you a dirty pair of undies yet?

If she invites you over to fix her "plumbing," simply reply that it will cost her. When she asks (in a sexy voice), "Well, what would you like in payment for your... services?" reply back, "Twenty-five dollars in cash." When she responds with a, "Well, is there any other way to pay for this?" and points to her unbuttoned blouse, smile and respond with a simple, "I'll also take a check." This is assuming, of course, that your neighbor is a "Cougar", "MILF", or female with average looks. If it's a guy, well... stay the course, I guess.

ringmybell_fml 0

rofl... i take credit card too... or just a couple of cents, no trouble, you know what? don't worry about it... wait... no, no, NOOOO! *is dragged into neighbours house*

hot_tamale 0
KurouTenshi 0

Yeah, this one time I gave a letter to my mailman buddy, and he gave it back to me saying "Ms Zora" was too broad. :( now she'll never know who I am...

Unless the neighbour is pretty old or a man, then you DID send a card, so they might just be responding normally to a valentine.