By Anonymous - 25/09/2009 17:42 - United States

Today, I found my two best friends making out with each other. Not a big deal, right? Wrong. Today was my wedding day. One of the friends was my maid of honor, the other was my groom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 958
You deserved it 3 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blacktiger123 0

Holy crap! FYL P.S Don't get married to him

that sucks. your friend is horrible! shame on your groom! :(

Comments

blacktiger123 0

Holy crap! FYL P.S Don't get married to him

Your made of honor? I'm no grammar nazi but COME ON! Maid not made, its not that difficult.

i never asked if it was a big deal or not

Called it. Lol @ #52, it used to say made but they changed it.

Gia0896 0

You dip. @#20. it says Maid already dumbass.

It originally said "made." Someone went and fixed it. It would be better if there was a note that reflected the change so those of us who commented on the error don't look like idiots!

plexio iv read yur hate comments and stupid fights with other users on this site and i hope you know yur a ******* retard. have a nice day bless yur soul =]

Lol I just love it when people start something and leave right away

lem0n_fml 0

kelly i hope you know youre a ******* dumbass and should learn to spell. and now you're gonna have everyone on your ass for being a dick to plex. :

Starchild21 - How come it seems like I see you everywhere on this site? Do you always post on the first response or something?

Pandachewchew12 0

This has to be fake...on the day of you wedding you and the rest of your bridal party don't see eachother until basically the church cause you're usually busy doing your hair and makeup and what not...also if that just happened the last thing on your mind to do is post an FML unless you're seriously that pathetic...either way if you'd like to be around people or not right now you wouldn't be on this site to share your "fresh" wound...

youre retarded. its not like they would have put "three days ago, i found my two best friends..." To comply with the rules and regulations of the site, they put "today,..." even if it wasnt that day.

Don't marry him and slap your maid of honor in front of everyone.

And this is when you KNOW the hen nights / stag nights 'over ran'

Zhombie 0

YDI for having a friend thats a ***** =]

Anyone who calls their fiance/significant other their "friend" deserves it. It's sickening. Call them "boyfriend" "girlfriend" "fiance" "spouse" whatever, but calling them "friend" infers "just a friend" as in they mean little to you. YDI.

So wait...she deserves it because she called her fiancé her "best friend?" What's wrong with that? Your spouse is supposed to be your best friend. And for the record, this is directed to #78. I clicked on "reply" for her comment, but sometimes that doesn't work right.

********, you don't think perhaps that she only called him "friend" for the purposes of making this FML flow better??

seriously...the person you marry is supposed to be your best friend! so that day that she was supposed to marry one of her best friends...she lost two...so unless you ever experience a pain like that...you cant say she deserved it. Nor can you say she said he was her best friend for the sake of making this a better fml.

Xader 0

"...a shame the poor grooms-bride is a *****." I call Panic at the Disco-shenanigans....

I completely disagree, the person you marry is your husband/wife and your best friend is someone different. I was born on the same ward as my best friend and we have remained close for the last 23 years. She is not suddenly not my best friend because I get married. How ridiculous!

xxJessiesGirlxx 6

boo. you're a *****. she totally didn't deserve this.

Yeah she so deserved to be hurt because of what type of person her friend is. Seriously, I hope this happens to you...

How was she supposed to know she would do this

#148, you know you can have more than one best friend right?

staplergunn 0

sick em, thats what michael jackson would do.. love you mj

crap09 0

He's dead, and he has been for two months now. It's time to move on. He can't hear you now. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.

that sucks. your friend is horrible! shame on your groom! :(

kittykat1501 31

I can't believe she called her groom her "friend".

loveurlifeJK 5

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

And "made" is such a good pun when it's done intentionally. (It means "had sex with", to save you trip to the Urban Dictionary). Too bad the OP wrote it out of ignorance.

what are you guys talking about?? it definitely says "maid".

The FML moderators have the power to (and frequently do) change posts after they are published. They obviously saw the mistake and fixed it.

Okay, well your username says "ur" instead of "your"... So you deserve the next bad thing that happen to you

pshnoway 0

Aww FYL that really sucks. I hope after seeing this, you called off the wedding.