By dirtytoes - 06/11/2015 14:27 - United States - Houston

Today, I found a diaper in the parking lot. It's been raining all morning. This was the wrong day to wear flip-flops. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 310
You deserved it 4 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Flip flops in the rain? At least it may wash off with the weather.

AviKerensky 17

Every person needs four pairs of shoes: Tennis shoes, boots, flip-flops, and dressy shoes. Wear the right pair for the right occasions and you'll never regret it. Hopefully, you learned when not to wear flip-flops.

Comments

Flip flops in the rain? At least it may wash off with the weather.

maybe it wasn't raining when OP decided to wear them out of the house and then it started raining later.

MasterTron 24

Flip flops are stupid just like sandals but that's my opinion.

I'd rather wear flip flops in the rain than a pair of sneakers. My socks would get all squishy, ew

Flip flops tend to flop the dirt from the street in between my toes and on my feet... It doesn't really wash off Dx

andits 21

How? Because of the flip-flops? Or… no, it's the rain, right? Maybe the fact that it happened in the morning… Your sense of humor is too high-brow for me!

Damn 35, that really flew over your head.

AviKerensky 17

Every person needs four pairs of shoes: Tennis shoes, boots, flip-flops, and dressy shoes. Wear the right pair for the right occasions and you'll never regret it. Hopefully, you learned when not to wear flip-flops.

MasterTron 24

What about work shoes or can they fall under any one of those four categories?

Alup132 22

Probably dressy shoes, unless you're a construction worker, than boots would be an option, or a lifeguard, than boots, and if you're a professional tennis player, tennis shoes.

Is spanish your first language? Just asking out if curiosity as you used the term "tennis shoes" and not "sneakers", which is done in spanish.

Yes, everyday in Australia, whether it's Winter, Spring, Summer.

DejaRenee 16

And everyday in California where winter doesn't really exist

Oh… cool. FML should have a "Nauseating" category of stories, so people who are eating can unselect those specifically.

I mean, could've started raining after OP decided to wear flip flops. If not then kinda OP's fault.

If it's hot out then I don't see a problem with wearing flip flops in the rain. It's still not their fault that someone left a diaper out

Although that may be disgusting, I'd rather get those smudged than my shoes. Shoes are harder to clean. Hopefully the place you were going to wasn't too far off.