By a268 - 02/02/2009 09:29 - United Kingdom

Today, I came home early from work and discovered my husband wearing a black babydoll nightdress, black stockings and high heels... He says it helps him to relax. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 301
You deserved it 3 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yennichan 0

just cause someone has a different way to relax than you doesn't mean you should demean them for it...You should only be so lucky to have a guy in touch with his feminine side...

Maybe you shud wear one of his suits to get over the stress of your husband wearing a dress

Comments

yennichan 0

just cause someone has a different way to relax than you doesn't mean you should demean them for it...You should only be so lucky to have a guy in touch with his feminine side...

There's only something wrong if you find #11 hiding in your closet.

Silk is comfy, **** it. LMAO. there is nothing sexier than a beautiful girl cooking naked in the kitchen....maybe this time you can turn the tables ;)

necomni 0

You guys should divorce, because he's too good for the likes of you. It's pitiful that you're his wife and can't respect just a simple hobby.

Who knows what his fantasy is? Maybe he WANTS her to blackmail him into all kinds of stuff, chastity, cuckoldry, foot worship. Who knows? I say go for it. Hopefully you're considering at least some of his feelings here.

elastisch 0

I want a husband like yours someday.

Hot. But seriously, he could stretch your clothes. Try buying some specifically for him in his size.

Dorchester 0