Submit your FML story

  • - Concept: An anecdote always starts with Today and ends with FML. There are no taboo subjects, feel free to express yourself.
  • - CAUTION: Read your message over. Please don't use text language and avoid making too many spelling mistakes.
  • - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Your nick:
Categories :
Man or woman?

jelizabeth11

Search for a member

jelizabeth11

0Liked!

  • Town/Country : Not specified
  • Title : Not specified
  • Birth Date : Not specified
  • <3 status : With someone
  • Number of visits : 265
  • Number of comments : 0
  • Number of FMLs : 0 confirmed out of 1 posted

About jelizabeth11 : Photographer with one (very overdue) year of school left until graduation. When not working with clients, I work in Electronic Student Services at my university. I have 5 tattoos, 4 of which are fairly large. I'm a jokester but also the advice-giver, and big believer in practicing calmness and kindness. I can't say I never slip, but at least I'm consciously trying to eliminate any negativity I have.

I love yoga, going out to dance, photography, both having and attending First Fridays, poetry, tattoos, and The Walking Dead. And coffee, soooo much coffee! Well-made espresso is an art and amazingly rarer than it should be! 99% of my dreams would make great zombie movies. the other 1% includes serial killers and random confusing situations. I'm lucky in having an awesome family, loving boyfriend, and the cutest, craziest MinPin ever!

jelizabeth11's page activity

Visits<b>shirley10</b> - the 07/06/2014 at 12:40pm<b>rwil90</b> - the 07/12/2013 at 10:55pm<b>monkeyforehead</b> - the 05/20/2013 at 4:08pm<b>Thelgrin</b> - the 05/13/2013 at 3:30pm<b>Covenant74</b> - the 04/16/2013 at 10:20pm<b>michaelf461</b> - the 04/12/2013 at 10:15pm<b>kkong343</b> - the 04/08/2013 at 12:07pm<b>djcaper</b> - the 03/31/2013 at 7:25am<b>ydi_4_suking</b> - the 03/28/2013 at 8:04pm<b>BrianneAlex</b> - the 03/17/2013 at 6:01pm<b>185th_19_kilo</b> - the 03/14/2013 at 4:39am<b>karlcolt45</b> - the 03/04/2013 at 4:47am<b>ballbustingman</b> - the 02/25/2013 at 7:19pm<b>coolsunshinebear</b> - the 02/23/2013 at 8:05am<b>miwako</b> - the 02/17/2013 at 11:03am<b>pantherfan0877</b> - the 02/04/2013 at 12:19am<b>phoward010</b> - the 02/02/2013 at 10:09pm<b>DudeEvil</b> - the 02/02/2013 at 8:55pm

jelizabeth11's FML badges

Socialite

You’ve used FML’s private messaging service for the first time. Will they reply? Wait and see…

Profile completed

You’ve filled out the necessary details. Having done so will be much appreciated.

Mobility

You are connected to FML via the mobile site or an app. How modern.

See all of jelizabeth11's badges

jelizabeth11's favorite FMLs

Today, I was pulled over by a police officer for speeding. After writing the ticket, he asked me why I was wearing a surgical mask. I told him that swine flu was found in our area and I was scared. He thought that I was insulting him and wrote me another ticket. FML

#1383069
193 comments

I agree, your life sucks (69430) - you deserved it (15012)

On 04/27/2009 at 2:24am - health - by Anonymous (man) - United States (New York)



FML's blog

  • On FML, it's Halloween every day
  • As you know, we never pass up the chance to open up a light beer and plunge into the depths of the FML archive to come up with some sort of theme. Most holidays, national or otherwise, are pretty well represented.…

Friday 31 October 2014

The whole blog

FMyLife, world tour

Available on: