This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Really??? - 29/01/2019 04:00

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because she said that I do not spend enough time with her. It is my busy season now and I am working seventy hours per week. Her new boyfriend has been unemployed for five years, and he still lives at his parents house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 216
You deserved it 95

Top comments

How dont people see the upside to their situations when they write these lol? Her new boyfriend is a loser, and so is she. better off without the lead weight on your hip.

Comments

Think of all the money youll have while she sits on wellfare having crack babies with him to stay on the wellfare system. It sucks getting your heartbroken, but maybe your better off without her.

Sofia94_fml 15

yea but if he is or something like an accountant they do not get get paid overtime yet still have to worm the extra 30 to 40 hours per week.

Jorn van der Ar 13

Only if they are lousy accountants.

Arokthis 21

This sucks, but be glad you dodged that particular bullet.

How dont people see the upside to their situations when they write these lol? Her new boyfriend is a loser, and so is she. better off without the lead weight on your hip.

xxWTFxx1981 23

Honestly better that than she says you don't spend enough time with her and next guy she dates is long distance another words she wasn't bullshittin she wanted more time now she has a kid who can spend all his time with her hope she likes babysitting...

Wowzers imagine if you'd married her. A selfish, idiotic POS like her would probably insist you support her worthless ass, rack up debt, screw the UPS guy because you were at work when she was horny, ruin your friendships, crush your spirit, then grab a big alimony settlement on the way out the door. Sure it hurts now, but better to be hurt this way, than entangle your whole life with hers and get damaged way worse.

Today she broke up with you, and already had a new boyfriend? So she was cheating on you.

bass_ftp 12

That is more likely a result of the extremely limited template of fmlife. Reading comprehension ftw.

it doesn't matter what her new boyfriend is like.. the point is, it just didn't worked out for you and now you can truly concentrate on your work..

Having to choose between a workaholic and a bum, I’m not sure she chose wrong.

bl3ur0z3 17

You need parents who you can mooch off of so you can be unemployed and have time for her.